for Constant Vigilance

8/30 c1 3WhiteElfElder
With Harry's appearance, and his control of shadows, I wonder if he could be confused with the classical image of Death?
8/10 c1 1ShadowRealmComics
I want to see another chapter of this story, please work on it soon.
7/28 c1 dennisdaugherty1962
please update soon I love this story update soon I love this story
5/9 c1 goblin81
An excelent beginning i hope to see you continue it in the future.
4/2 c1 kellen23
Great first chapter
3/9 c1 ThunderClaw03
Great job keep it up. Wow I can't wait to see what happens next update soon
2/22 c1 Guest
Good start but feels a little rushed have you ever thought of pairing Harry with Scott or bobby? hope you update
2/20 c1 18Otsutsuki no Yami
The introduction of the story was a nice touch but I must sadly say that this felt as if this was on speed dial. What happened to Harry was terrible, yes. But I couldn't really feel the emotion in this story, as a reader this didn't really catch my attention.

I was wondering why Harry only gets the wealth of those that had no heiress, but don't you think that a Dark Wizard like Voldemort would have forced his wealthy followers to give their own heritage to him so that he could use it without their hearsay?

I wonder if Draco and his followers in Slytherin are death, which means that all the gold on the Dark side are gone and cannot recover anymore. Causing many of them back on the street.

I hope this becomes a Harry x Fleur
2/20 c1 SkylerHollow
Seems interesting, hoping to see where you take it.
2/20 c1 dragonnia
très chouette histoire j ai vraiment hâte de lire la suite et j'espère que harry ce vengera de son traitement par ses sois disant amis et parrain,

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service