for One cold night in November, 1996

11/13/2020 c1 ReavenclawReader
So sweet! I loved it- along with everything else you’ve written. I hope you’re doing well 3
8/3/2020 c1 6aminteitha
ah.. those two even going that far and still unsure about the other one's true feelings
5/7/2020 c1 Romione4evah
Glad to see a new story from you! It was so good!
4/14/2020 c1 DancingStars45
This was beautiful! As for the writing hiatus. I’ve been in a similar spot, and then all this virus shit happened. So hit me up if you need someone to talk to okay? I hope you’re doing well. Also it’s okay to hit creative low points. Just saying it in case other’s haven’t.
Now for me to return to daydream about neing kissed like THAT
3/27/2020 c1 Guest
Perfect
2/27/2020 c1 alwaysakeeper
Utter perfection. I just can't even with these two...

"You're not trying to date someone, you don't want it to happen again, you're just looking for... an experiment?" This is classic... Hermione doesn't know if he asking this because maybe those are the only conditions under which Ron will kiss her, so the disappointment flickers across her face. But of course he is desperately hoping she says "No Ron, I want you to keep kissing me every single day for the rest of my life!" Which is of course what Hermione WANTS to say but this "experiment" is the only ridiculously logical, Hermione-like way she can put the idea out there without risking too much of her heart.

And Ron moved to tears kissing her because he loves her so damn much.

Always the best treat to read your stories.
2/26/2020 c1 Myke Marauder
I missed your writing ... thanks for the sweet story
2/24/2020 c1 susieQ41
Just lovely! ️ So happy to see you writing again!
2/24/2020 c1 Guest
Love everything you write ️ Hope you have a great day ️
2/24/2020 c1 Guest
So glad you are back. Hope you will write again when you can. Thanks for this :)
2/23/2020 c1 Guest
This was great! I hope 2020 treats you well in RL and FF. Love your work
2/23/2020 c1 15rebelsaurus29
This was perfection! So sweet!
2/22/2020 c1 Guest
fuck you you beautiful peace of shit - we've missed you SO MUCH
2/21/2020 c1 rwong
You have no idea how happy I was when I saw the email notification of your new fic! Wish fulfilment for me too, both having a new fic and this scene fic that they actually shared their first kiss in 6th year. And this can actually be canon! Love it so muchyour description on the kiss is incredibly beautiful and real. Now I need to kiss someone too! <3
Thank you so much!
2/20/2020 c1 Guest
Such a great story! I felt like this was such a great depiction of them! Would love to see maybe a part 2? Maybe they’re both trying to find some excuse for it to happen again?!
28 Page 1 2 Next »