for The Love Life of a Yandere

8/25/2020 c1 Guest
This is awesome!
7/8/2020 c6 2AxDevilman
This was a fun little (and longer) chapter, and I personally appreciate Raibaru has made another appearance. It's was very funnt how they 'spoke' with their eyes.

Mujo was done pretty well, being innocent and very clumsy. I liked how he carries candy, it was a surprisingly nice addition.

Poor Amao though, LOL.
I'm looking forward for the next chapter.
7/7/2020 c6 3Unknown1152
this is really amazing. I'm happy that you updated this really brings a smile to my face.
5/20/2020 c5 2AxDevilman
Oh snap! Thank you very much!

I see the delinquents were not with their actual leader (makes sense, how else could we get them to be trouble when Osoro is going to be of romantic interest). Like the consistency by referencing previous chapters, that's nice.

And Aso is here! I like his good natured sporty personality, not the way I expected his introduction, but it works quite well.

Yep, that part for Raibaru was great (and it was exactly wat I wanted, a rival for Osano's heart (or I think that's why she glared at Ayano...)), couldn't ask for a better way to show her. Thanks again, I appreciate it.
5/18/2020 c5 elite-handcuffs
Aso to the rescue! Ayano with 0 filter with 0 thoughts xD
4/23/2020 c4 AxDevilman
So far, I'm liking what I'm seeing! Hope to see more soon. And you did a good job with the Student Council members, the scenario was believable enough to work well.

P.S: Will Raibaru be in this fic? I've seen no story featuring her (yet), and it would be cool to see her (I do wonder if she's even Osano's friend in this, because it seems Ayano took that place in the first chapter).
3/24/2020 c3 Maia
I KNEW THE VISCOSITY LINE WAS FROM LEGALLY BLONDE
2/29/2020 c2 elite-handcuffs
Amao you big sneaky sly flirt!
2/28/2020 c2 ravensakurahermionearya
J'aime ta fic, est ce que tu va introtuire le conseil des élève mais version male ?