for AFTERMATH: HACK

12/1/2020 c1 theflyy
Well Said,

FLYY will let you display offers across the app exactly the way your customers like! Test multiple placements and see where the users are engaging the most.

Want to get your users HOOKED? Get FLYY – A powerful growth hacking tool for Mobile Apps, Websites & SaaS tools.

FLYY has been built by a team who has worked on AppBrowzer – a super app, for the last 4 years. We understand the pain points of Growth hackers, Growth Marketers, product managers & developers in achieving exponential & viral growth for their product.
9/23/2020 c25 27Freefan1412
There's really just one thing I can say about this chapter: TYPICAL Takeru.
9/23/2020 c25 3PinkRose2006
Well, at least we get a mention of Aoi still having her Trickstars. I always wondered what happened to them after she ditched the Deck for Marincess.

Also, typical Takeru. I love that boy.

Glad to see things are getting better for at least 1 part of the cast (Poor Revolver can't catch a break, can he?)

Good luck with the next chapter.
8/25/2020 c24 27Freefan1412
Well, there go some secret identities. But I guess Takeru is on his way home to his idyllic rural village where popularity and Vrains won't follow him, so it's not like it matters...Maybe. For his sake. I bet Miyu is Blue Angel right now!
8/18/2020 c23 3PinkRose2006
Me: And THAT, my friends, is another big easter egg that tells us one thing: Things are going downhill faster than we thought.

OC Pink: Uh, 'we'?

Reiko: Don't bother..
8/17/2020 c23 27Freefan1412
Ai is returning! Ai! Ai! Ai! And Aqua and Flame! And even Earthy, the poor guy! Yes!
8/8/2020 c22 3PinkRose2006
Well... Shoot.
Poor Ryoken can't catch a break, can he?
7/20/2020 c21 5HunterHQ
I was wondering have you heard of DivadX's, obscured truth? Hope you can give it a read when you have the chance. I've been helping out the writer as well and I like where he's gotten.

Also wonder if Yusaku will ever see Ai again.
6/13/2020 c21 3PinkRose2006
Me: Ai can see where this is going (pun more than defenitely intended)~!

OC Pink: Anyone with a functional brain can, Rose. It's not THAT special.
But hey, cheers for one more Yuusaku chapter!

Me: True. This was... Kinda sad, yet somewhat heartwarming at the same time.
Yuusaku, my dude, Ai would be proud of you.
6/11/2020 c21 27Freefan1412
Wow, Yuusaku's parents completely blindsided me! I love them - his mother is so insightful. She may not have been there, but she knows her son, and she watched, and she is calm and resolved to be his mother and love him. And she does! And that Yuuyaku talks about Ai with her! I totally didn't expect that. I'm glad though, that he has someone like that to talk to.

(Also, now I'm strangely looking forward to his mother meeting Ai and or Revolver, no matter that it's likely that that will never happen. )

Thanks for writing!
5/23/2020 c20 Rose
*gives a million more hugs to Yusaku*
5/13/2020 c20 3PinkRose2006
But really man, BRAVO, I admire your writing skills.
5/13/2020 c20 PinkRose2006
Mizu: This...This is very...*sniffs* Heartwarming.

OC Pink: Humph. Took you long enough to realise that you needed an adult, Yuusaku.

Natsumi: FAMILY HUGS!

Kevin: Why do I suddenly wanna go back to NYC and give Dad and Mom a hug?

Me: Thank god I'm quarantined with them...
5/13/2020 c20 5HunterHQ
Shame not much was brought up about Yusaku’s past in the anime and thought he couldn’t remember anything before then except meeting Ryoken?

Still wonder if he’ll see Ai again.
5/4/2020 c18 Guest
Wonder if Kengo will ever move past hating AI, after all they are important in life now, also how did things resolve with him and his parents? His father in particular now.
51 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »