for Back To You

9/17 c10 Guest
Wow I LOVE this they’re so CUTE!
8/30 c10 Guest
Love this! Can't wait to read more please update again soon!
7/30 c10 Guest
Feeling both tbh
7/23 c10 lurk dot net
ahhh thank you for the update! i'm def in the "just suffering though it" category lol
7/17 c9 Guest
Your story’s amazing! Please update!
7/2 c9 Gffdd
I just now Found this fic and its amazing tf?! Idk if ur planning to but PLS UPDATE
6/21 c9 8SirensLullaby24
Please please please continue this story! It’s such a great concept and I devoured your first chapters!:)
6/14 c9 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
6/10 c9 lurk dot net
this story is so good. it feels like i'm reading something a "real" book rather than fanfic. every character feels like they could be a real person, even naomi despite being very extra. i'm very interested to explore diana's more deep-rooted issues that have been implied with her being detached from the people closest to her, involving herself in a clearly unhealthy relationship, being resistant to potential psychological help, etc.

i also realized in the middle of reading that this story only has 12 reviews. i hope you know that's not because your story is bad or anything like that and that you definitely have 1 fan here. i guess it's because it isn't super death note oriented lol i hope it's not discouraging you. you have a really good story here and i'll be waiting for the next update :)
9/20/2020 c8 LiLy Resh
Omg. I love it. L, you awkward thing. I really like the fight scene. And Klein! What a man.
9/20/2020 c4 LiLy Resh
That interruption. Lol. Watari, great timing! I'm loving this fic right now. Hoping for more! Keep up the good work! This is definitely intriguing.
9/10/2020 c7 MsPotatoTwo
Agghhhh! Oh my goodness I’ve just binged this and I absolutely love this story and your writing! And oof the angst and the humor and just the way you write the characters and their interactions, you are FANTASTIC! It’s really brightened up my week so truly thank you I needed that! I’ve had this humongous grin on my face just about the whole duration of my journey reading this and any time I’ve ventured out into the rest of the house for snacks and break, my happiness is apparently radiating enough for others to comment lol. Anyway, there’s something special about your writing and I hope to see more from you! Whether for this story or just more in general, I would love to read it! Until next time~
Stay safe! Stay healthy!
8/10/2020 c7 Elias
I like your story so far, I hope you keep writing!
7/24/2020 c7 3Namesareplaceholders
Ahahaha, the dialogue at the beginning is pure gold! :D Love it!
It's so cool that you included poetry! I feel like poetry is something that makes you transparent, in a way - and I love that L is reading hers. On the other hand, maybe his genius is more about hard facts and numbers, so I am wondering whether he's been able to conduct a full analysis of her based on it and actually sees through her...
And I appreciate that they always end up in a weird place :D
As you can tell, I'm kinda invested in your fiction and was super happy about your update! Have a great day :)
7/23/2020 c7 TheHalfDemonicAngel
I am so happy you updated 3. I'm really into this story and had been waiting for an update.
21 Page 1 2 Next »