for Back To You

7/8/2020 c6 3Namesareplaceholders
Oh no! The poor lad doesn't get why she is angry. It's kinda sad - and funny. :D I hope she'll cut him some slack!
I really enjoyed the conversation between your OC and L in chapter 5 :) and I particularly like how poor watari tries to ensure they get along.
I would love to read more!
6/9/2020 c4 0ostarwberryo0
I’m in LOVE with this entire dynamic! It’s so well written and although some details seem to drag on the story I couldn’t imagen reading it without them! It’s so well paced and entertaining PLEASE write moreI really want to see where this goes!
6/8/2020 c4 Namesareplaceholders
I love the bits of conversation at the beginning of the chapters and the dynamic between your OC and her friends really makes me laugh :) Also, I really enjoy the conversations between her and L (who seems to be really in character to me) and the way she manages to make him uncomfortable. I look forward to reading more :)
6/8/2020 c1 Namesareplaceholders
That is a wonderful chapter! I always feel like first chapters are super difficult to write, especially in OC-fictions, because you automatically get the desire to include a lot of backstory for your OC to add depth while also setting the frame for the story. Anyway, you don't seem familiar with that struggle - this is really good :) oh, and you made me laugh :)
5/11/2020 c3 CrazyLook
Enjoying the story very much, please keep up the hard work! Your OC is a refreshing change of pace.
2/22/2020 c1 5Minerva Andromeda
Hey! This was SO good! It's really nice to see a new Fic for this fandom...
i'm very intrigued. VERY. I really hope you update more chapters, because I'm so interested in this story. Very nice job so far!
Keep writing!