for Kid Icarus-Dark Revelation

12/8/2020 c4 flor
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO such a bloody cliffhanger!
I must say, though your language and technique/grammar could use some touching up, your storytelling is actually a bit enthralling-and has kept me interested. Though I had my qualms about the first chapters and how... direct some of the wording was (K.I.U. has much more subtle writing when it isn't going for a punchline or cheap joke), I'm glad I stuck through to this point. I'm hoping this series isn't done forever, but I understand how it can be sometimes. Nonetheless, some of these ideas could genuinely be tossed around on the writing room floor for a KIU sequel, really good stuff!
5/9/2020 c4 1Boid Man
Loving this! Can't wait to see what fresh hell Pit is gling to wake up to!
5/5/2020 c4 1Hurtturnip
Hey everyone Hurtturnip here just to let you know that pls do post reviews as it helps me to correct my errors
See ya
4/14/2020 c2 Gnaw55617
I like this story so far, it's actually kinda cute seeing how the character act around one another casually. I like how Viridi is acting towards pit, it reminds me of what people call a tsundere.

One thing i also find interesting is that pit is somewhat curious about his origin and who is parents are and the phenomenon around it like the split forest, it feels like it's building up to lead into something interesting.

This is a nice small story I'll be sticking around for, it's a great way to make your first fanfic, hopefully the chapters will be a bit longer, but small steps. I wish you luck on this fanfic
8/10