for Void Grail

11/19/2020 c2 Guest
Alright thanks for telling me. Let's see how two mighty keybladers turn the tide of this war with their massive amounts power. I can see Lingering Will and Vanitas being the top dogs in this war. Lore wise these two though they are not the strongest are easily in dare I say higher dimensional teirs of power then Gate of Babylon can produce.
11/17/2020 c2 50ptl
Vanitas and Lingering Will are the only KH Servants in this fic.
11/17/2020 c2 Guest
Although I like the story so far I do have some concerns. I'm a little worried you'd replace nearly all the Servants with Kingdom Hearts characters and I kinda find that a bit trouble some story wise and I hope it doesn't come to that. Hopefully there's only there's only two or three and Arturia, Gilgamesh, and the others stay the same. Or else this will get complicated.
11/15/2020 c1 Vigriff
This is the second Vanitas story that I've seen that keeps him in character. Looking forward to more.
7/11/2020 c2 Mangareader13
So Archer may gain a Natural Enemy in this War? The man sorely needs one.

What's next? Sora is Saber? If so I'm going to shoot you.

I am glad LW does have some form of sanity. This shall make the habour royale rather intetesting.
7/11/2020 c1 Mangareader13
Caster is suited to this war a lot more then the next one.
7/9/2020 c2 6Jebest4781
This is looking good and can’t wait to see what’ll cut next in this
7/9/2020 c1 Jebest4781
Wonder if you’ll use more stuff with KH3 and even with KHUX on Vanitas to make things more interesting on this
7/8/2020 c2 10ultima-owner
this will be a war that shakes the Moonlit World (the Magus groups and Church) to the core
7/8/2020 c2 Hekkasi
I am glad you continue. I can't wait to see the clash at docks. Vanitas is a jester like Gilgamesh and like Saber Terra has strong idea of justice. This clash will be interesting.
7/8/2020 c2 X King 014
Glad to see this story got an update. Other than that, Terra’s Armor in the Grail War should be interesting.
7/8/2020 c2 1keybladelight
When the next chapter of the kh/date a live will come out?
7/8/2020 c2 Valkoor123113
OOOOOOOOOH SNAP! :O
4/13/2020 c1 4Rougedragon
Honestly, I enjoy reading how xehanort basically showed up the magi in fate no heart. I found my self routing for him, (as well as taking sakura under his wing, sure she'll probably become evil due to his influence, but that's honestly more preferable than having her be violated by worms every single day). So I'm hoping to see how Vanitas screws around with the participants, and by the sounds of it, vanitas would keeping his unversed active only in the night time. Honestly the idea that he would be sending out unversed to fight the other servant would be epic to see (I can only imagine the look on the magis' faces once they see what Vanitas can do).

Giving Vanitas an avenger servant as to not only give a powerful ally, but also as a source of emotion for him draw from. Nice. Granted though out of all the avenger's within the Fate universe, the only one I know that Vanitas would be most compatible to (with my granted limited knowledge) would have to be Jalter (the dark part of Jeanne d'Arc). Though if you were to expand the summoning of beings from outside the Fate universe, another compatible servant would be Kurome (the dark half of uzume) from Hyperdimension Neptunia VII. she would be a powerful ally, especially with her power of delusions. She could not only could she manipulate other people's minds, disguise herself (and maybe perhaps others as well), but she also able to create clones of individuals she knows. she could create duplicates of the servants and sick them on to the other participants. That combined with Vanitas' unversed would cause mass confusion, giving both Vanitas and Kurome a good show.

I hope you keep this story going, as well as Dance of the Norisu, and That's not Bruce. yeah at this point I sound like a broken record.
4/7/2020 c1 Master Terra
Sounds pretty interesting. May I offer some constructive criticism?
The Avenger skills are cool. Maybe give SoD-skill A because unlike the other Seekers his heart is made up of darkness entirely. But why is his NP parameter B although Void Gear is A? Give it a B or B, A puts it at more than twice the strength of Gae Bolg. Vanitas should also capable of forging the X-Blade with another pure heart, though you'll probs not include such a character.
Other than that it's solid and sounds very promising.
Best regards