for Galaxy Effect

9/9 c6 Guest
Forma resintonizada de este Fanfiction Crossover.
Star Mass:Interestellar Effect.
Sagas combinadas.
.Warhammer 40.000
.Star Wars(Naves espaciales de las diferentes epocas y las especies de Star Wars,la Fuerza no existe)
.Mass Effect

Facciones existentes y aliadas con la Republica.
.Imperio Tau
.Imperio Aeldari
.Culto Jedi(en este caso,una civilización interestelar alienigena con poderes pisiquicos y telepáticos)

Antagonistas de este Fanfiction Crossover.
.Recolectores-Mass Effect
.Segadores-Mass Effect
.Orkos-Warhammer 40.000
.Yu'Vath-Warhammer 40.000
.Bandas criminales y mercenarias,fuerzas piratas y criminales compositoras de la TC
.Saren Arterius
.Geth

Narra...
Los eventos de la trilogía ME,desde Mass Effect 1 hasta el espectacular final de Mass Effect 3
.Primer contacto de la Republica y entidades subsidiarias aliadas con los Batarianos y Turianos
.La formacion de la Republica y su papel y diferentes especies en el Espacio del Consejo Citadel
.La batalla de la Ciudadela,incluyendo la llegada de 2 grandes flotas separadas de naves estelares
.La destruccion de la DMZ y la posterior alianza y ayuda humanitarias brindadas a los Krogan
.Posterior alianza y rivalidades al mismo tiempo forjadas entre los Kroot con la raza Krogan
.Relaciones,opiniones y reacciones de las diferentes especies Warhammer,Star Wars y ME
.La comunidad intergalactica de la Republica y sus aliados y su relacion con el Consejo
.La aparicion de variedad de naves espaciales y especies inteligentes y no inteligentes de Star Wars
8/1 c6 candel06
This is great! I hope you choose to continue. The way you have combined the various universes is quite ingenious. Keep up the good work
7/19 c6 Guest
if the citadel meets the republic senates they should be called the "THE REPUBLIC OF THE GALACTIC ALLIANCE".
7/15 c6 dragon44pride
Please don't Stop at this
6/27 c5 Sword Assassin
If the korgan join the Republic then the Citadel will be angry then
6/27 c1 Dark Victory
If your using Warhammer species you should put in the Tau empire with Commander Farsight
6/25 c6 Guest
if will be amazing if Isha an Howling Banshee
5/25 c1 George Cristian810
This story doesnt make any sense at all . You could have humanity develop only the technologies from those universes without any other races and then have humanity meet the citadel . How can you explain so many species and so many universes in just one galaxie is beyond me .
5/15 c6 dragon44pride
Awesome Battle scenes. Please continue this Tale! Hope you're not Dead
5/6 c6 Tyler hoechlin
Great story keep up the great work can’t wait for the next update
4/25 c6 Crystal
The story is really good and I think it is the best I have ever seen so far. I liked how you brought in different aliens for the republic as it makes the story more enjoyable
4/11 c6 Guest-Questioner
If it hasn't been said, I will do so.

Super, massive crossover's with DOZEN'S, of different material, are nearly, IMPOSSIBLE,
to effectively coalesce. i do HOPE this succeeds, but i honestly doubt it can make to fifteen,
let alone twenty, chapter's.
4/10 c6 Mark1
Thank you for the chapter... Although I must point out that the space battle is VERY similar to the fanfic "Gundam Wing: Shattered Dreams"
4/10 c6 AshSupport
Republic victory please. And yes, do blame it on the Citadel Species and the Batarians. They had months to have both the language and the history codexes. I am sure they can have recordings of the Batarians calling for their 'supremacy' and bringing back home slaves.

All the same, please, please do continue this ever eventful story. And voting still on victory for the Republic.
3/24 c5 Mark1
Thank you again for the update... Amihan?.. Who's next? Pirena?... Just asking... Peace
33 Page 1 .. Last Next »