for Furthest From Myself

Wonderful story.
So much fun.
Wonderful interactions.
5/1 c13 12Cyan Quartz
I liked that ending there.
4/20 c12 Cyan Quartz
That last sentence was really sweet, it made me smile.
4/20 c1 Cyan Quartz
Boxes of potentially life saving ghost gear? Box Ghost really missed out in this one.
4/16 c12 ReflectiveReader
Does Danny know he stops breathing sometimes? I have an idea of when that happens, but is he aware of that himself?
4/15 c12 NOPE8457
I kid you not I was literally listening to still feel, (the song were the chapter titles are from) and I thought how cool it would be if another chapter of this got posted, and I looked and there it was. This fic is so cool
4/15 c12 5cg037
A great update, keep up the good work.
4/15 c12 jeremiahkelley93
Great chapter.
3/6 c1 Guest
REVIEW MY STORY

www dot fanfiction dot net/s/14011295/1/Caillou-Montana
9/28/2021 c11 Kitten Arina
I feel like that I have read both of these chapters before. I am not saying that they are stolen may they are rewrites maybe they are just reposts because the data was lost. I am not going to accuse you of something when I have no proof but I can't help but feel like I have read both of these chapters before. I am glad to see an update to a story that I like whatever the reason is.
9/27/2021 c11 Katpet
Hahaha Danny saying shut up to vlad *chefs kiss*. Really cool reading this aftermath of events! Very excited to read more, thanks for posting!
9/27/2021 c11 ReflectiveReader
Danny, it might be good for some people to realize that you're just a kid with no clue what you're doing.
9/27/2021 c11 cg037
A nice update, keep up the good work.
9/26/2021 c11 jeremiahkelley93
Great chapter.
9/21/2021 c10 Katpet
Aww loved re-reading this and seeing the new chapter! Thanks for posting and for mentioning the tumblr project. I definitely want to check that out! Hope everything’s going well :)
90 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »