for Furthest From Myself

1/11 c4 5Ryvaken Lucius Tadrya
One armed driving isn't so bad, as long as it's an automatic. Manual transmission is right out. Maintaining control of a steering wheel takes some creativity but is pretty easy. Spinner knobs help but you can just get your hand on the inside of the wheel and leverage the spokes. Honestly the worst part is trying to adjust the AC with the left hand.
8/5/2020 c9 ParasiticSquid
You know, I just realized something. Halfa's are included in ghost law's if the truce laws in canon are anything to go by and there's not around 100 half-ghost's living in aminty park.
..translation: There's now 100 newborn ghosts, even if they're half human, living in a single human city on earth with a direct portal between earth and the ghost zone. Two portals if vlad has a new one at his mayor residence.

There's also the fact amity park was once pulled into the ghost zone during reign storm. Wouldn't that legally make it a ghostly realm of some kind with danny the leading ghost since it was in the ghost zone and has direct access to and from it? The artificial portals can quite literally be compared to the normal doors in the ghost zone, except leading to earth instead of other worlds of ghostly lairs. Unless in ghost politics amity park would count as danny's lair since he's still half alive and the addition of so many half-ghosts/ghosts living in said "lair" elevates it to realm status right up there with dora and pandoras kingdoms in the zone due to how strong he is in ghost terms.

Amity park, a living human city, effectively becoming a honorary ghost zone realm despite being on earth due to the artificial portal with danny in charge of all ghost matters sounds pretty interesting. And pretty rough on poor danny.
6/15/2020 c9 1Atarious
I like this chapter and how the story dives more into his metal health than his physical dispite it being a check up. I really do hope though that we get some fight scenes soon.
6/15/2020 c4 4MistFlame54
I loved the exchange between Danny and Jazz! You really nailed their relationship. Also the reveals were definitely awkward for Danny, but in the best sense possible. So far it's been really entertaining and great! I'm really enjoying it! Thanks!
6/15/2020 c9 mae343
Danny finally has a human doctor he can trust! That is SO HUGE!
Are you going to introduce any full ghosts in the next few chapters? Like like Frostbite? Or Pandora? Maybe they can help with the halfas so Danny doesn't have to go it alone? I doubt Clockwork would jump in, he's mostly hands-off.
Thank you for writing this! I am so glad for this AU! And I would love to see more of Tucker and Sam soon, if you can?
6/14/2020 c9 6Kilikani
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AN UPDATE REV IM CRYING! The was so good, just amazing..
6/14/2020 c9 1LumasFreakshow
yay! you updated! finally! i hope to see more soon!
6/14/2020 c9 36Dp-Marvel94
I'm happy you updated! I'm glad Danny talked to someone even if he hadn't meant to say that much
6/14/2020 c9 10Cyroclastic
I like that Dr Ambrian and Danny’s interactions are wholesome
6/14/2020 c9 5cg037
A great update, keep up the good work.
6/14/2020 c9 Phoenixdellaverita
Ok, that doctor is the best one so far. He’ll end up becoming Danny’s second therapist or something like that.
6/8/2020 c8 jeremiahkelley93
great 4 chapters.
5/22/2020 c8 1LumasFreakshow
we’re missing some updates!
4/11/2020 c8 27Kittyfox77
I've read too many creepy fics not to be concerned where this next scene is going...
But anyway! This fix has been AWESOME! I can't believe I've never thought of this plot line before! It's super interesting and every is so in character! I can't wait to see more!
4/11/2020 c8 9ellameno
ahhhhh i love your writing lol. so witty. i keep waiting for sam and tucker to be more involved tho? like sam’s right, they’re kinda useless right now, but they usually never are. that’s just me, tho. can’t wait for another update!
68 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »