for Chapters of the Seventh Astral Era

7/22 c2 NightmareKnight1
So... is this an actual crossover, or is it just an OC using fem Naruto's name?
6/1 c1 Kurashi Odjin
Kirisuma Only thing shitty is your attempt at flaming, as well as your complete lack of understanding of what constructive criticism an encouragement to improve oneself is, and the fact that there are sad sacks like yourself that feel the need to attack others to make yourself feel good, yet wouldn't like having it aimed at you despite your willingness to attack others the same way, thats the only shitty thing here :3
4/27 c1 1Kirisuma
You have no talent stop writing. Feels shitty right?
11/3/2020 c1 Reyna
I was excited to continue reading this story until you said in the AN that this will only be a NarukoxLalafells story.

Sorry but I am not a big fan of that, good luck though because even from chapter 1 I can tell that this would have been interesting but I have no desire to read any further unfortunately so all the best to you!
10/21/2020 c4 King Popoto
I like this chapter. It layed down the foundation for multiple different branches that you can follow, like for example Nanamo and Tataru have been friends since childhood. Also nice joke about the Aetherial weapons.

That being said, what I didn't like is how heavy of an info dump this chapter was. Honestly some of it may have been better off its own chapter. Like how Naruko 'joined' the XIVth.
5/28/2020 c3 King Popoto
Not gonna lie I didn't expect you to write a FFXIV crossover.. Like holy hell, how didn't I notice this?

Please do more... and has this put your other story on hiatus?
4/17/2020 c3 The Doom Slayer 94
I am am really enjoying this! I cant wait to see where you take it~
3/20/2020 c1 axelg7684
Awww come on the first ff14 fiction I've seen and it had to be a naruko story ... at least the writing is good
2/27/2020 c1 Well now
It took long enough for someone to finally make a crossover with FFXIV. I'll have to keep an eye on it.

Gotta say though, you made an interesting choice with the implied Naruko/Nanamo pairing.