for the monster inside

8/17/2020 c1 Guest
Hii! How ya doin?
3/26/2020 c1 4Sarcasticsnark13
This is a pretty good poem! And don’t worry, I don’t think it’s too dark. (Stop reading here if you don’t want to read a bunch of trash and skip to —)But then again, whenever I write poetry, my friends always joke about how it’s so dark... Not that it matters. Continue writing, and SHIP SOKEEFE!
Yes, I looked at your profile before I wrote that because if you were a Sofitz fan, that would be awkward. And yes, I know that this is a PJO/HOO fanfiction.
Check out my HOO/HP crossover fanfiction, Lupin, Snape, and Black. And yes, I did just shamelessly self advertise.

So, yeah. Wonderful poem, and I love the idea. I can see a really good fanfiction about a depressed Annabeth... you should try writing one based off of this. I know that I would read it.
3/9/2020 c1 209likefirings
amazing attempt! as the prior review said, monster is an overused concept but we're all guilty ahaha. this is great! add some transitions and you're set, good luck!
2/24/2020 c1 22Fangirl Shrieks
Oh my gosh, I just realized. Are you the one who reviewed my story? This was totally on accident. I was just breezing past your bio when I realized you go by Mrs. Moonlark as a guest. See, I do this thing where I try to review a few stories that haven't been reviewed at all a couple times a month, just to help prevent writers from feeling discouraged-it's actually a challenge quite a few of us authors are doing; I'd highly recommend it-but this is still a funny coincidence if you're the same Mrs. Moonlark. Thank you so much for writing regardless! (And, I suppose, for reviewing.)
2/24/2020 c1 Fangirl Shrieks
Hi! I love poetry, and though this was far from perfect, it was a really good attempt, and there was some great ideas in there. The flow is probably your greatest asset. I love the part where you go "i try to ..." and then have a longer phrase, and then repeat it a few times. The idea of monsters is definitely trite and overused, but I think this has a lot of potential, and hopefully this review will only encourage you to keep writing. Also, who doesn't love a nice round of dark angst? As always, practice makes perfect. Keep writing!