for Remnants of a Shinobi

1/19 c10 2teamkyubi13
At first I was so so on this but then when I got to chapter 10 and we got mini gin I was very pleased I cannot wait to see what you do with her
1/14 c4 leonel324
Mi queja.
Reglas y reglas naruto jamas pensó sobre como van las cosas.
Ejemplo :
Una misión tiene la regla de traer una información que salvaría millones de vida pero su compañero o mejor amigo se quedó que prefiere salvar a su compañero o salvar millones de vida. Lo mismo con asesinar. Es lo de la Patria una simple charla no vale para mrd.

Tambien esperimentar y jugar con la vida de uno esta mal si pero es asi tienes el poder pero no puedes vencer solo se tiene que compartir sin importar las consecuencias porque se esta pensando lo de ahora de que se salvará miles por la guerra si enseñas tus habilidades y si van esperimentar puedes exigir el derecho de pedir dias para la experimentación o simplemente huyes.
I don't know if I exaggerate but according to this it is when you have the homeland or something to protect you have to think about the present and future that there is nothing in the future
1/5 c6 Guest
Marvel's avengers most funniest part nice!
1/4 c10 avjuan37
please make more chapters
12/26/2020 c10 2Kaiya Azure
A freed Jinn, definitely going to make things interesting.
12/26/2020 c10 Maheshvara10
Absolutely awesome story. Nice story. I am desperately waiting for update
12/26/2020 c10 RandomPerson44
I just want to say thank you for writing this. This is incredibly well written and it is an absolute joy to read! I'm sorry to hear of your troubles lately and I truly hope things get better for you soon. It's unfortunate that so many people have also felt the need to leave flames, but I hope this can help remind you that for every person that hated your story, there are many more that loved it (even if they dont leave comments). It's sad, but hate seems to be a better motivator for leaving reviews than love. Please don't be disheartened and know that there are many of us that are eagerly awaiting the continuation of this story!

Until then, take care and stay safe!
12/23/2020 c10 19NeoNazo356
The thing about Ozma and Salem's feud having "all the hallmarks of a bad divorce" and Remnant being their "custody battle" was a HILARIOUS way to look at it! The fighting was great, and I'm curious how things will go from here now that Jinn is freed; I also wonder if she'll call Naruto "Master" and bring up all sorts of weird misunderstandings.
12/23/2020 c10 Resurrection99
I love this.
12/21/2020 c10 10Imperial539
So, you're thinking of having Naruto use the "Talk-no-jutsu" against Salem. Not a terrible idea all things considered, and I look forward to seeing how that turns out. Otherwise, Christmas updates are always fun, and I do want to see what you can do with that.
12/21/2020 c10 soundwave1248
Little Jinn so adorable look tai look how big you’re family has gotten
12/21/2020 c10 JustAPickle
It’s a bit annoying how you always underestimate Naruto’s power. In my opinion Hazel shouldn’t have been a problem to begin with, he probably could’ve just speed blitzed him and Tyrian. He did it to the Raikage when he was a LOT (As in, KCM 1, without Six paths and the other Kyubi half.) weaker and Hazel not Tyrian are as fast as the Raikage.

Besides that this was a good chapter.
- Well done fight scene too.
That’s the only real complaint I have.
12/21/2020 c10 KiraSouen
Great job on the chapter keep up the awesome work looking forward to seeing the next update
12/20/2020 c10 2TheSlySage
ooooh yessssssss
12/20/2020 c10 Guest
Would you kindly eat shit and die ryan duff?
1,226 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »