for We Are The Chorus

3/9 c4 Luzilyo
Huh. I dunno. It's different. I think I liked the old stories more. Felt more like a crossover, with Marines and Chaos and Tyranids and all that appearing all over the RWBY universe. With this it's more like the two universes just advance in parallel to each other and don't really intersect much. As in, they really just don't intersect, like, at all. At least not yet, you'll probably get there eventually.

Still, I think instead of just rewriting your previous stories and trying to pack them all into one supercondensed clump of weirdness, it would have been better to simply continue them and maybe lead them together eventually. Like, the Imperial Guards were already in the desert, where the Tyranids were hiding out in this big coastal city, the Space Marines were imprisoned in the same city where that Demon Girl with the weapon of the posessed hunter from the first story was so i'm sure the Ghost-Statue-Thing (probably also some sort of Space Marine) would also be getting close to his target, whatever it was, and all would have started coming together. Would have been interesting to see. Now i fear that all I'll see in the end is gonna be you abandoning this entire thing eventually with no real conclusion or ending to anything at all.
2/9 c4 Mr Odd
More please! this is quite good, it itches that feel of military might and horror of Warhammer very well! keep up the good work!
10/24/2020 c4 shirtmovement
My favorite fanfic is still alive, that's wonderful.
10/24/2020 c4 2ManwithaPlan113
For once your A.N actually seems plausible rather then the inane rambling of a madman.

Anyhow the story was enjoyable as usual! Always happy to see it updated
7/10/2020 c3 look2020
I liked the chapter!
7/8/2020 c3 ATP
so,few regiments of IoM and some cultist would get to Salem.
7/7/2020 c3 AMW Riptide
Fuck I want to read this now but it’s 4 and my eyes hurt, from what I have seen good chapter
7/6/2020 c3 ManwithaPlan113
Ahhh yessss the insanity is back
3/11/2020 c2 ManwithaPlan113
Always fun to see your crack induced insanity. Love the way you write your fics, even if they’re incredibly edgy but that’s the charm.

Still annoyed by the “barley” instead of “barely” but regardless still good. Will you be posting the rest onto it? Or are you rewriting parts
2/27/2020 c1 Vman15
Yes yes. Let the gore fest begin
2/26/2020 c2 AMW Riptide
This is amazing
2/24/2020 c1 yasulong
I am more grateful that you are writing again, honestly. Personally, I rather more contents, but if you want to redo the foundation, then good luck. To combine and smoothout all the Ours gonna be a daunting task, so I wish you the all, stay healthy.
2/24/2020 c1 Guest
Nice attempt to replicate a Tech-Priest's speech, not how I would go about it, but admirable work.