for Harry Holmes

5/10 c2 WhoCares
Hi, being a huge fan of both Sherlock Holmes and Harry Potter, this is all that I could possibly have hoped for...and more. Will be keeping my eyes peeled for more.
4/26 c2 Ghostwalker
Keep going with this. It is getting very good so far.
4/26 c2 James Birdsong
Good chapter in my opinion
4/26 c2 A Guest
Well the moving photo thing got solved here. So far well. Albeit I'm not sure if by per law Amelia would be obligued to Obliviate Holmes and Watson after the conflict gets solved.
4/26 c1 A Guest
I'm reading the story right now, so far I'm a bit surprised they did barely got a response from "moving photos" but apart from that it's fine.
4/27 c2 1Priest
I like what you have here so far I would love to see where you are going from here.
12/4/2020 c2 GhostWalker
Harry Holmes for the win! Keep going with this story. Very good beginning. Would love to see what Dumbledore ends up thinking of this situation and how it will impact Hogwarts and everyone in it.
12/2/2020 c3 A Guest
Noooooo this story is going to be discontinued! :(
12/1/2020 c2 James Birdsong
Good luck with whatever story wins
9/24/2020 c1 dewhite719129
With regard to Harry Holmes, it's an interesting concept. Keep writing. Some mighty strange things should begin to happen with Harry being so young, and Holmes not knowing what Harry is. should be good reading.
4/30/2020 c1 Fast Frank
Good start.
4/18/2020 c1 James Birdsong
Good story
4/17/2020 c1 3Chevesic
It's an interesting premise. What I particularly liked was the use of Holmes's logic and experience in drawing out the mysterious component of the story. Unfortunately, the chapter was too short. So, that's something to work on if you want the reader to be more invested
2/25/2020 c1 Guest
Hi, your story may be interesting. However if you base yourself on the BBC series the character of your characters does not go. Sherlock and John are called by their first names and are more familiar with each other. Here I find them too formal.. Wish that will help :)