for Glass: After the Storm

7/19/2020 c20 Nida926
One of the best Sherlock Oc stories out there. Well done on completing this series. Thank you for this amazing fic.
7/11/2020 c20 4curlystruggle
i cant believe the journey i’ve gone on with them as individuals and as a couple...wow. thank you so much for the story you created i loved every second of it! and don’t feel pressure to continue if you don’t have time or whatever.
7/9/2020 c20 3BBTfankat
I love the glass series and Marguex.
7/9/2020 c20 2WanderingSoprano
Thank you for this beautiful story! Can’t believe it’s at an end (even is possibly temporary!)
You’ve absolutely stolen my heart with this series, your writing is magnificent. Hope to see more from you- this series or otherwise- soon. Huuuuge well done to you! Enjoyed every moment.
7/8/2020 c20 MoonchildKay
Thank you for this beautiful story. I honestly can’t put into words how much I admire your writing and your imagination! I really hope more is to come, I could truly read about Sherlock and Margaux forever. Best ship and best Sherlock characterisation I’ve ever read. Thank you thank you thank you x
7/8/2020 c20 the end
so good and i love it if it ends here its fine it was a good run
7/8/2020 c20 Guest
Thank you for such a nice story and its squeal. I hope you will explore the pairing of Sherlock/OC more!
7/8/2020 c20 Guest
Thank you for sharing this lovely story with us. I really enjoyed reading it and love the depth and flow of your writing style. I do hope you write more stories in the future.
7/2/2020 c19 4curlystruggle
YES WHOLESOME CHAPTER YESSSSSS
6/29/2020 c19 ButterflyQueen16
Sherlock being a father again and being present during childbirth, is the sweetest thing ever!
6/28/2020 c19 Daisey-Waisey
I love, I love it. I love it, you write the characters so well!
6/28/2020 c19 Guest
Beautiful chapter. Thank you!
6/28/2020 c19 5UmiNight Angel Neko
Flora is here!
6/27/2020 c18 2WanderingSoprano
Finally reading this so late! But it was worth the wait... aaah, a lovely conclusion to this case! Done really well. I loved every moment.
6/25/2020 c18 MoonchildKay
This was such a satisfying conclusion and so brilliantly done! I’ve never wished for the writers of a show to see a fanfic as much as I wish the writers of Sherlock would see this! You could have told me this copycat was going to be the villain of season 5 and I’d believe it! (Oh how I wish there’d be a season 5) honestly thank you for another amazing story! I really can’t wait to see their baby arrive and I hope this isn’t the end of your glass series xx
74 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »