for The Road to Redemption

11/13/2020 c1 1crack290428lol
me encanto, me gustaría que hicieras que naruto fuera al infierno otra vez, no se, tal vez por que aunque haya hecho muchas cosas buenas aún hizo cosas horribles aunque fuera para un bien mayos, me gustaría que fuera al infierno ya que quisiera que se profundizara en naruto en el hotel hazbin
10/14/2020 c1 arielalfie199
me gusto la historia, pero no necesariamente tiene que elegir o ser designado a un lugar, podria crear un tercero y ver que pasa jaja
8/4/2020 c1 Guest
Reminds me of the time your mother turned herself like a cum sucking whore. The slimy cunt regrets not aborting you. Oh well, eventually she’ll give birth to some no name’s kid.
7/10/2020 c1 Guest
I enjoyed what you’ve written and I wish I could offer some constructive criticism but keep it up and I could only hope this story continues.
P.S. first crossover of this story I’ve read
4/27/2020 c1 Takadoshi Uzumaki
Plot twist! He doesn't go to hell or heaven, he's a chakra ghost.
4/22/2020 c1 NazgulBelserion
Dude instead of Heaven or Hell he ends up in Completely new Reality and lands in Hueco Mundo as a Hollow would be awesome honestly as long as you don't add other Naruto characters ofc hate how authors always have a need to add other characters in crossovers
4/10/2020 c1 Kyros
I hope you make another chapter that show's the people who screwed natuto over getting their just desserts also have them blacklisted from the hotel so that they won't get get to leave hell.
3/2/2020 c1 2Jago Li Son Shiranui
My personal opinion there was nothing really unique about this fic as this is basically another Revenge fic in the same vein as VFSnake. I thought it would have made a better story if you had him team up with Charlie and to show others that you really can be redeemed.
2/28/2020 c1 Guest
I like stories like this and it was well written. The only fault /criticism I have is for not showing the POV and thought processes of the people naruto got revenge on. I would have love to read what Kushina thought when she saw Naruto. I also would have love to see what her punishment was like in hell and her thoughts on that too. Other than the lack of POV’s from other people this story was good.
2/26/2020 c1 2Newotouto
Mhmmm.
One shot.
Not good one.
U didn't plan any scene in this story'.
U just going with the flow.
2/26/2020 c1 Guest
This entire thing is all just told instead of shown, no finesse anywhere. It's a one shot because you don't take any time to show us events, we are just told what happens and it all shuffles along like a preschool presentation. Zero pacing or effort to refine, had potential but the lack of effort shows badly.
2/26/2020 c1 Guest
Why not land in the hollow palce in bleach...
2/25/2020 c1 Arraia
Perfect
2/25/2020 c1 SPark681
Damn, what a great story glad Naruto was able to right the wrongs done to him anyways keep up the great work!
2/25/2020 c1 beardedaliengamer
So is this gonna be a oneshot
28 Page 1 2 Next »