for Ten Months

7/16/2020 c1 20Cynthia Salander
First of all, I just want to apologize for spamming your inbox, but as I said before, your writing is lovely and I am so glad to have discovered your stories.

Now, on to the review. That's one of my favorite episodes too! I love that Monica understands and knows how to deal with his insecurities - kindly and patiently. Chandler being oblivious to his own charm is just so cute. This was very well-written (no surprises there :))
4/23/2020 c1 Simplymondler
Loved it :o)
3/2/2020 c1 Guest
awesome one love your stories
2/26/2020 c1 14matteney
So so sweet! Basically perfect, but then I briefly remembered that moment when she went to Richard’s place when she thought Chandler didn’t get married. Ugh; I know it was all for suspense purposes etc but it still upsets me that she hurt him by running back to her ex. Anyway, that is one of my favourite and most hilarious episodes so it was great to see a continuation of that evening.
2/26/2020 c1 15Babatomyfriends
Oh, thank you for this little fluff, it's simply delightful and soo charming! :-) I'm so glad you're back and with such a sweet little look at one of their many small hurdles that they managed so beautifully as always, simply by talking it over, by themselves. Really lovely story!
2/25/2020 c1 Lilkat1234
This was adorable! This is one of the best episodes after Everybody finds out.
Monica do know Chandler and what really happend with Catlin, I’m happy he told her what he feared, it will come up again in Vegas but I’m pleased she keeps assuring him. Really cute thanks for writing this.

Congratulations on your engagement and urgh I’ve been sick too exhausting.
2/25/2020 c1 27Boris Yeltsin
I loved it.
2/25/2020 c1 15Oldreruns
Loved this. What a great little snippet into pre-living together M&C. I love that you show how well she knows him, and can read every bit of his body language, and how you get into her head, and how that intimacy is almost as scary as it is freeing.

Really fun to read.