for The Adventures of Augment Gothic

10/29/2020 c1 Tactical-Magician
Good story so far.
10/28/2020 c6 Redpanda1224
Don’t forget forget to take the cum addicted librarian with him.

If the borg haven’t attacked does that mean there’s no defiant? Mc should steal the concept.
10/26/2020 c3 link01742
If body armor is Taboo then invent the H.E.V suit "for use in Hazardous EnVironments", star fleet will love that kind of armor and section 31 will love the P.C.V Powered Combat Vest
10/26/2020 c6 3This-Mickey-Seems-Iffy
Damn, Star Trek universe in my opinion is one of the universes I would hate living with 40k universe as well. Humans and to the extension the federation and so repugnant and...unhuman. Federation is so obsessed with peace and naive pacifism and too much Xenos... that they force it and domesticate humans into something which isn't human in my opinion. Its as if all of the human race is castrated into being delicate and feeble little children with fancy tech. It would be cool if mc tried to create his own little empire and bring back modern-day human culture in star trek universe, just with the better tech of course :)
10/25/2020 c6 hisakatagol
Fun read looking forward for more!
10/24/2020 c6 3one.who.reads
I like it so far. It can get a little dry and delve a bit into info-dump territory in places, especially once he gets to earth, but it's not too bad about it. Gothic as his name throws me though. Using an adjective as a proper noun is fucky.
10/23/2020 c6 Orangeduke38
Interesting new chapter, I really am enjoying the direction that you are taking this story and look forward to seeing where it goes next.
10/22/2020 c6 deoxeyses
Nice
10/20/2020 c4 Guest
The running joke with crusher's son is hilarious
10/22/2020 c6 2Zev06
Thanks for the story. I just discovered this from Noodlehammer mentioning it. Since you beta'd his stories which are fun power fantasies, I was hopeful that your story might be something similar as well. I was not disappointed, it definitely gives me the same kind a feel as his stories and I have enjoyed it so far. My biggest critique right now is that you sometimes drag on in the internal monologues a bit too long which slows down the pace at times. It is nothing horrible, just a minor part that could be potentially improved moving forward.

As for skills/training for the Augment SI, I am hoping to see some research on Gothic's part to eventually build his own AI android in the future. I am envisioning something like Gene Roddenberry's other series, Andromeda. I would love to see Gothic develop his very own Rommie AI for his personal ship and build her an Android body for her like in that show as well. Bonus points if he actually recreates Rommie, but with a pair of Dr. Crusher sized physical enhancements. Lexa Doig with an enhancement would fit in nicely in your story.

Thanks again for the fun story.
10/20/2020 c6 erik
Cracking good fun exploring all the things you could do in universe. Well done and thank you.
10/22/2020 c6 11DeusExTranshuman
Brilliant work thus to see this being continued and the best of luck with it.
10/20/2020 c6 king Gilgamesh
you my friend have a believer in me.
10/22/2020 c6 Mihai88
I'm happy you picked up this abandoned story and bringing it to new heights! Keep going!
10/22/2020 c6 Naruto Namikaze001