for The Arena's Newest Champion: Katsuki Bakugou

4/14/2020 c1 FanBoy01
This needs a sequel.
2/27/2020 c1 Elusive Prey
Oh man, this was unexpected. I don't follow MHA but with this and another author's upcoming Doom x MHA story I think I will get into it soon!

Damn this was entertaining. I say go for it, this is an extremely rare kind of crossover.

Oh and if you want an enriched Quake Champions experience, give Quake Champions: DOOM Edition a try sometimes. It's like a demake of QC for GZDoom and Zandronum and it has both pve and pvp and a huge roster of characters. Wanna play as Gordon Freeman? Duke Nukem? Caleb? Lo Wang? Serious Sam? Sarge from Quake 3? Bitterman from Quake 2? You can and other original characters. Soundtrack is also godlike, courtesy of Michael Markie!
2/26/2020 c1 20Azure Dragon of the East
I'm actually considering a DOOM/MHA fic myself but taking more cues from Doom II/Eternal with the "Hell on Earth" angle.
2/26/2020 c1 2Triton0501
I'd keep reading it if you continued it. The MHA community needs more crossovers starring Bakugou.
2/26/2020 c1 15StrangerDenB4
I can't believe this crossover exists.

Like... Holy shit, of all things, QUAKE

And with MHA? Damn, son, this is wonderful.

I haven't found a decent Quake fic yet... Until now. Thank you for this. I'd make one myself, but I've never played any of the games, and I'm only interested in the lore more than the games due to me not being a competitive guy... Plus my laptop is crap, I don't have decent gaming PC because I'm a console peasant, and I'm pretty sure the old guards will immediately destroy me if I play in a random match lol

Also, the sight of Bakugo getting his ass kicked violently was fun.
2/26/2020 c1 9reeleffendeel
This was certainly unexpected but I'm not complaining!

You know what? This actually works. Only the Vadrigar abduct the most troubled and unstable warriors to fight for their entertainment and Bakugou is a perfect pick. He clearly isn't a good role model as a hero and here, I think he's found his niche in the Arena Eternal.

It's good to see you make a fic for Quake Champions, that game is crazy fun and doesn't get enough love.

Good luck and your next chapter!
2/26/2020 c1 Loodens
I like this one but the Izuku one sounds super interesting. Please do that one !