for The Ashen Saiyan

12/24/2021 c28 12mastercheif1229
Incredible story so far! I can't wait for the next chapter! Hope that you update this soon!
12/17/2021 c28 joeyginise
I nearly forgot about this, so it was a pleasant surprise to see it again. Welcome back!
10/8/2021 c27 Kamencolin
All you just said in the end is that she very Saiyan like.
9/27/2021 c27 ElleMelMarta
Yes, Goku only killed twice in DBZ, both in the Buu Saga. In Dragon Ball on the other hand, Goku killed all the time.
9/27/2021 c27 SuperSaiyanFever
Yep. Figured Byleth wouldn't be like boy scout Goku. Still has her canon background as a merc. Though I am curious about her past.
9/6/2021 c4 1hiareportsyou
A bad feeling welled up in my gut when you said Edelgard was weaker than the other two house leaders, when in fact at the start of the game her strength stat was higher than both 11, 12, and hers was 13.
9/6/2021 c2 hiareportsyou
hits timestop would make sense.
8/24/2021 c26 2EvanderAdvent
While I don’t really care that much for one shots I would like to see scattered shots about your version of Awakening you teased last chapter. Rather than writing a full story just some scattered single chapters to explore story events, character events and other fun things.
8/18/2021 c26 9Dracul666
The DBZA is strong with this one...I like it.
8/18/2021 c26 Kamencolin
All you need is a guy’s night
8/17/2021 c26 5Gilgamesh The King of Heroes
Leaving them. Maybe. But not going to war. I doubt it. Her resentment towards the Church and its Crest system runs too deep to be stopped with just words or even a fight.
6/20/2021 c25 Duke
I wasn't expecting female Robin to be a full Saiyan. That make Lucina and Morgan half Saiyans, wonder how Robin survived the destruction of Planet Vegeta. Do a story about Saiyan Robin at some point, I want to know how Robin survived and how she became involved with Grima.
6/21/2021 c25 kerrowe
Can't see how the Smash Bros Universe is relevant but it's there at least.
Suppose that's for later.
6/20/2021 c25 SuperSaiyanFever
What is that Pikachu eating? I understand that this is the Dragon Ball multiverse, but Frieza's mooks should be able to take a Thunderbolt from the little guy. Either he's eating well, or the Frieza Force is getting weaker with the boss dead.
5/24/2021 c24 ElleMelMarta
During the mission in Remire Village this is how Byleth's confrontation with Solan/Thomas should go:
Solan/Thomas: Where am I?!
Byleth: Are you really going to try the senile old man act?
Solan/Thomas: Could you help me?! I don't know where I am!
Byleth: Wow, you are really trying this. Ok, it seems you are not going to come willingly. *cracks knuckles*
Solan/Thomas: You wouldn't hit an old man would you!?
Byleth: Oh, try me.
(Not necessarily in the story but as like, a fun extra scene.)
80 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »