for The Ashen Saiyan

12/30/2020 c20 joeyginise
eh, in terms of quality, this gets a "meh." But in regards to plot, it gets a good because of how much progress was made. I still feely that your pacing could use some work, but that could just be the fast nature of Dragon ball fights getting in the way.
12/30/2020 c20 6KingJGamer
So I've seen Death Battle!, and I'm wondering if a Broly character is going to appear?
12/30/2020 c20 Kamencolin
So Bernadetta help them surprisingly, a hybrid like Byleth should have a somewhat easy time transforming
12/15/2020 c19 9Dracul666
Did you Cross post this on AO3? Because I found this on AO3.
12/5/2020 c18 Dracul666
I found this. I binged it. And all I want is more... dammit. Now I have to wait.
11/9/2020 c18 joeyginise
The Almyra fight is your weakest one yet. Too fast, you didn't pace yourself at all when you wrote this. Things went to fast, to suddenly. Most of the deaths felt thrown in rather than planned. Which contributed to weakening the scene even further. This chapter need some work. Also, you should imply that it was Kronya, not outright tell us. Unless you meant to have her drop the disguise. This is not your best, just don't rush things. Doing so usually makes things worse.
11/9/2020 c19 2Petra Anderson
too late you're fired
10/16/2020 c5 Seele Zeit
i was kinda hoping Cathrine would join actually...
10/16/2020 c5 Seele Zeit
Did she just use the Kaioken?
10/4/2020 c17 joeyginise
Not going to lie, didn't expect Byleth to land Three waifus (at least temporarily) in one night. Nor did I even think the sex would happen! The laughter and goods I did expect, but not the morning drama. Congrats, you have done what every Hollywood director wished they could do, Subvert Expectations correctly. Good job!

Oh and, The friendship that Edelgard, Dimitri, and Claude share is a site to behold.
9/25/2020 c16 Raz
Do you think you can do a story were Robin is half a Saiyan? It interesting to see Morgan a quarter Saiyan and any of Morgan’s siblings.
9/9/2020 c16 sn
When are we gonna have the Ashen Wolves in the story?
9/8/2020 c16 joeyginise
This was a fun chapter, and those hugs are certainly...interesting. Not going to lie, was sort of hoping Lorenz would stick a finger in Hilda's face and shout "PHRASING" before bidding them Gooday and leaving the room. Also poor Leonie, may the pink haired devil spare the buff orange.

As for movie Villains…is it Turles? I hope it's Turles.
9/8/2020 c16 4RayQ Cina
A Movie Villain in the next Arc?

Turles or Slug. It's gotta be.
8/20/2020 c15 ArcherM76
Things that still remain constant despite the madness of everything: Lysithea OHKO'ing the Death Knight
56 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »