for The Bastich of Hogwarts

5/23 c8 Zero
OH.
MY.
GOD !
Dursleys are about to $%& !
5/9 c8 Edge Maverick
yo creo que al primer grito insulto o enpujon grosero o violento de Vernon Lobo le arrancara la cabeza de un mordisco ja ja ja
4/7 c1 Clinton Cole
This shit is going to get real as hell
12/20/2020 c7 7Captain Omniverse
This fic is awesome! Please keep going!
11/29/2020 c7 Guest
Lobo is actually Khundian for "He Who Devours Your Entrails And Thoroughly Enjoys It". If I recall correctly, his Czarnian name was unpronounceable. Technically Lobo is more of a dolphin-sort of guy, but nice tiny reference to Dawg (hated what Lobo did to him being a dog lover myself). Still, looking good so far.
11/20/2020 c1 Guest
I almost feel sorry for the Death is Very good at his job.
11/19/2020 c7 Guest
its alive!
11/19/2020 c7 Zero
MOAR !
9/14/2020 c6 Guest
İm Curious What Dursleys Reaction would be Also Lobo would scare The shit out them and dursleys would be So screwed and Sirius would not Like this guy İ want More of this
8/26/2020 c6 14thunderofdeath97
wait the avengers exist in this too? damn so many hot women around, hope harry gets lucky with one or a few, maybe he would get extremely lucky with a dozen hot ladies and form a coven lol
8/24/2020 c6 16evolution-500
I have to admit, I wasn't sure about how such a crossover with Lobo would turn out. I was kind of worried that Lobo might be portrayed as going all sentimental or becoming Harry's dad or something, but so far it looks good. The Main Man would definitely approve.
7/18/2020 c3 24Lix231
...I hope that was a School Owl and not Dumbeldores personal one...also yeah! Lobos Comics realy deserves a second shot and also we DONT speak about Emo Lobo. Seriously who thought about that? If he simpley was a surpising second Carnian who had survived okay but i refuse to accept that was Lobo!
7/17/2020 c6 Zero
7/17/2020 c6 1Jackalope89
Lobo making a crime board? He's gonna need a REAL drink then. Not just the beer he drinks for water. Maybe something like absinthe. You know, make him a touch less "rip everything apart, limb from limb, and swear the whole time".
7/17/2020 c6 MMax
Finished this chapter, keep writing.
41 Page 1 .. Last Next »