for Thrift Stores are Dangerous

3/24/2020 c2 Rebkkah
Love it!
3/16/2020 c2 10black neko hime
Woah. That was so well done.

It was less about the dress than all of the holes in their masks that the dress brought to light. This chapter was kind of an emotional roller coaster, but it was one worth riding. I'm satisfied.
3/15/2020 c2 Blushweaver
That was absolutely fantastic fluff. So glad you continued this. I have to say, that was probably one of the best confession/spill all our secrets scene I've seen in a while. Well done. What a way to come back to the fandom. Oh gosh. And I love that the pockets became part of the plot. Lol. A dress with pockets is indeed magical and always worth buying. Thanks again for writing!
-BW
3/14/2020 c2 Guest
So in love with this story I just love your work always a pleasure to read n I look forward to more
3/12/2020 c2 7Schrodinger's Kat
So cute, thank you for continuing (and for more adorable Skip Beat)!
3/11/2020 c2 4Annabella Prinx
I was not expecting a second chapter, but I'm so glad you decided to write one. I wish the moment of the truth is this heartwarming when it comes up in the manga.

Rose xx
3/11/2020 c2 2brennakai
sniffle oh sniffle
that was... i mean wow, so perfect of everyone...
tho i think i overlooked yuki fainting from fanboy overload... it was in the implied space between them leavingneeding found...
3/11/2020 c2 5nnjvz
Just awwww. Now I’m super curious as to what this dress looks like, if it has more mesh/ netting than fabric but also has pockets. Thanks for the follow-up chapter!
3/9/2020 c1 8Blushweaver
Yes. My heart needed this. My cheeks are hurting from smiling so much. All the cute fluff and wow, I usually am not a big fan of Setsu and Cain stuff (it's my least favorite arc) but I definitely enjoyed this. Yashiro had me laughing. That boy!
Great to see you posting here again! May you continue to haunt Skip Beat like the rest of us. XD
-BW
3/7/2020 c1 valie france
TROP BON de lire ce genre de chapitre si MAGIQUE ET MAGNIFIQUE ! Je voudrais lire encore plus , c'est tellement bien écrit , faire une suite en se déclarant enfin en tant que REN & KYOKO serait mon paradis. MERCI d'avoir imaginer et partager cette fanfiction.
3/3/2020 c1 Guest
OMG I totally loved this and yes this your focus so glad you shared it with us n by the way so glad to hear from you excited 4 more
2/29/2020 c1 10black neko hime
SCREAMING.
That was perfect.
2/29/2020 c1 Flower Eating Faerie
I'm so happy to read your works again!
2/28/2020 c1 Setsu.love.cain
Me encantó, no se sintió fuera de personaje, hasta me sonroje, te lo juro muy recomendado para leer.
2/28/2020 c1 MetroNeko
Who freaking cares if they're Oc ic or not. That was freaking gold. Do you have any intentions of continuing this into a confession or is just a oneshot? (Somehow I have a feelinging that's written in the description.
36 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »