FanFiction.Net
for The blonde shinobi in dxd

5/27 c2 Guest
Fuuuu cckkk you made me want to puke. Stop being a goddamn weeb with your half assed japanese. You're an english writer, write in your own language.

I don't need to see the equivalent of gomenasorry in a text. Its cringe. You're cringe.
5/27 c1 Guest
Its so fucking bad.

Tell me that you're not a good writer without telling me you're a bad writer.

Everything is rushed. Your characters are bland and holy shit, you're so superficial with your writting.
5/26 c26 SPark681
Hmm, seems things are starting to go right for Naruto sort of anyways keep up the great work!
5/15 c26 kitsune no kami01
great story. I'm looking forward to the new update, but one thing is troubling me is why everyone is down playing the power of the rasengan. it can block/cancel devastating spells and attacks but people keep surviving it.
5/12 c26 Jar-gruka
love the story, hope this won't get dropped
5/7 c26 Dima
Here's a good idea for a fanfic, how about having the DxD characters in a theater and being shown alternate versions of Hyoudou Issei. For example, they will be shown the world of “The Lord of the Rings” where Issei (Aragorn), Gasper (Frodo), Kiba (Legolas), Saji (Faramir), Vali, Sairaorg or Riser can become Boramir.
There is also an option that Issei is the Peter Parker version of the Tobey Maguire or Andrew Garfield films. You can also make the reaction of DxD characters to the 2008 Spider-Man animated series. There are only 26 episodes in it and it will be possible to make exactly 26 chapters for each episode!
5/6 c26 Ludwing Zamora Donoso
bueno, ya me puse al da con el fic
5/1 c26 Triple-H
You can make a fanfic for the Bleach universe, where Issei is Ichigo. Let the DxD characters be shown the iconic battles of Issei (Ichigo) against Renji Abarai, Byakuya Kuchiki, Kenpachi Zaraki, Grimmjow Jaegerjack, Sosuke Aizen and Yhwach.
It will also be interesting to read a fanfic where DxD characters react to the fact that Issei is Harry Potter or Aragorn from The Lord of the Rings. Of course, you can make a fanfic about the fact that Issei is Bell Cranel from the anime "Danmachi"!
5/1 c1 Dima
You can make a fanfic for the Bleach universe, where Issei is Ichigo. Let the DxD characters be shown the iconic battles of Issei (Ichigo) against Renji Abarai, Byakuya Kuchiki, Kenpachi Zaraki, Grimmjow Jaegerjack, Yhwach and Sosuke Aizen.
4/30 c26 1Emeraldfox57
First off welcome back, had to re read the story before saying that. Happy to have you back and writing and can't wait to read more. Hopefully next chapter will take less than a year lol
4/27 c26 Dima
4/28 c13 Aedwards179
why is naruto always having trouble in every single fight? no matter the level of his opponents he gets beat up every single time. I want to see him just beat the fuck out of someone already.
4/28 c2 Aedwards179
No, please don't make him go to school... or if you do make him a teacher or some shit.
4/25 c26 Aragorn
Make a fanfic about how a man from planet Earth ended up in the world of Danmachi, due to the will of one spirit who told him that he could return to his world if he passed all the floors of the Dungeon. He gains the ability to teleport things from his home world to the city of Orario, objects can be different such as a pistol, computer, smartphone, motorcycle and even a helicopter. The man from Earth also meets Bell Cranel with Hestia and tells them about himself, Hestia decides not to tell anyone about him for his safety. Bell and Hestia also thanks to him learn about another world; a person from the real world calls for a TV and shows all sorts of films on it so that Bell and Hestia know what his world looks like.
4/25 c26 UseFistNotMouth
This story is a lot of fun, but yeah, emo/teme Naruto was getting old. I'm glad we moved on from that!

Didn't think I would find another crossover of these series that I could enjoy other than Oppai Dragon and Ramen Chef.
753 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »