for When Tomorrow Comes

10/5/2020 c1 2Enjolras BeEasy
SO PRECIOUS! I accept this headcanon! This poem is incredible! Bahorel’s protectiveness and how he's fearful of Jehan dying, and Jehan's confidence and how of course he wants to fight for France and its citizens. And the very last bit - "I understand, Bahorel. I'm still going." Aaaah, my heart! Very well done!
3/2/2020 c1 17Unicadia
I've been meaning to review more of your stories! :)
I love the idea behind this - swapping what we usually think of with Jehan and Bahorel. I love juxtapositions and turning expectations on their heads, and that is what I love about this piece. Awesome job!
2/28/2020 c1 11civilizedrevolutionary
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I - AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This? Is? Amazing? And so so heart-wrenching and beautiful and - the friendship feels and Bahorel's worry and Jehan's impatience to DO something I just - I love the rhyme and the little argument between them. I love Bahorel's sudden protectiveness, and Jehan's absolute determination to fight because even though he's a poet he's intrepid and will stand his ground in a fight - you have slain me. I think this is one of my favorite poems of yours I've read so far! So much feeling and complexity comes across in this and I LOVE IT and want to make everyone else on this planet read it and love it too. :D