for Persona DC: Dream Children

name: Junyoung Choi

age: 10

gender: male

arcana: XX. Judgement

appearance: a tall boy with black wavy shoulder length hair and amber eyes. his skin is fair and he has a scar on the palm of his left hand

height: 150 cm

weight: 45 kg

summer outfit: he wears a blue and red striped t-shirt and shorts. he sometimes wear a blue cap. he also wears black converse shoes

winter outfit: he wears a white jacket with a black sweater underneath and a black scarf to match. he's wearing a pair of grey jeans and the same black converse shoes.

background: he and his younger twin was born to a pair in Seoul, South Korea. His parents wanted him to study so he could be a scientist, but he wanted to make music. When he was 8 his family moved to Kyoto, Japan.

desire: he wants to break free from the rules and expectations set up for him so he could make music

Dream Hole: A half-and-half dungeon where one half is a hybrid of a school and a prison, with shadows (cognitions?) are forced to stay in class or they will face their doom, and the other half a music stadium where he would preform.

Persona: Emil Sinclair (from Demian by Hermann Hesse)

Strong against: light/bless

weak against: dark/curse

weapon: a glaive

I can't wait for more of this book.
3/8/2020 c1 20Raygha Raikouga
This is pretty good plot, I don't mind seeing more of this.
3/1/2020 c1 3ArnoldStroong
Now this is what I call unique! instead of high schoolers or adults going out and about this, Children? I like this a lot! Expect a character real soon!
2/28/2020 c1 4ZygardeFusion
Hmm, this interests me! I think I’ll apply for an SYOC!

Name: Julius Arcus

Age: 10

Gender: Male

Arcana: Justice

Appearance: A slightly taller than average black-haired boy, with green eyes. Likes wearing any combination of green and black.

Height: 4’ 9”

Weight: 87 pounds

Summer outfit: A green shirt and black sweatshirt, with black pants and shoes.

Winter outfit: A neon-green coat with black sleeves, with black pants.

Personality: Is kind in general, but when provoked, can be incredibly angry and terrifying. Likes making jokes and singing (although he’s not the best at singing)

Background: A boy born into a rich family who wants to follow his own path and do what he wants. Tends to dislike his parents for the high expectations they have on him.

Dream Hole: A place where if you can think of a structure, it will be built. He wants the city to be full to represent his desire of doing what he really wants to do and leaving a legacy to accompany it.

Persona: King Arthur

Strong against: Bless and Physical

Weak Against: Curse and Ice

Weapon: Sword and Shield

Hope mine makes it in! Can’t wait to see what you write!

Fight For All Fiction,