FanFiction.Net
for That's Forever

2/21/2021 c1 BelunaTH
this was gorgeous! thank you so much!
3/12/2020 c1 BGB
I just read this lovely take for the second time. Love it even more than I did the first time! Hope you will write more about Clay and Emma!
3/1/2020 c1 Chgrgal
Oh my I loved this. It had everything, Clay and Emma, team bromance and whump. What more could one ask for?
2/29/2020 c1 BGB
This is wonderful! I love to read stories about Clay and Emma. and you are so good at them. I do hope you will continue writing these heartwarming and sweet stories.
2/29/2020 c1 Camille
Love love LOVE!
Emma ripping into Clay about not telling the team about being shot was fantastic. Drove the point home for Clay much deeper than just Jason.

Love this universe of yours so please keep it up!
3/1/2020 c1 13OursIsTheFury2020
Love this! I just want more stories of their life together. Please do more, you are brilliant. Maybe a pregnancy one or a proposal or an Emma in danger instead of Clay? Anyway, keep up the amazing work! ️️
2/29/2020 c1 5anna42hmr
Loved it great fic
2/29/2020 c1 KazooKaren
I loved every single thing about this story! Wow!
It had everything I look for in a fanfic: the serious Clay whump, the angst of Emma and the team, Clay learning that his life matters, the romance and sexiness between Clay and Emma. Yeah, this was fantastic. Thank you.
2/29/2020 c1 4Disnerd71
Wow! So beautiful and sweet and full of angst too! I love how you write these two together.
2/29/2020 c1 7lauren2381
So I was doing work and saw that you posted and immediately had to go read this and damn this was the best study break that I could have ever thought of taking. You display the love and terror and joy and sorrow so well in this piece that I wanted more when I was finished.
I love the Sonny in this story and how he just holds Emma, and the Naima phone call was a stroke of brilliance.
Great job, please write more!