for Enigma

8/3 c1 Guest
I loveeeeeee this one shot..imagine it as real life of chaebol and country bumpkin..hopefully u will write more one shot..and maybe i can request story when Ga Eul is positive pregnant..
6/10 c1 lucel18
If the series continued, this fic would really fit in with canon perfectly. Love it! Thank you!
4/17 c1 Guest
wahhh its really nice..but i wondering why they married for 2 years and we hear no baby news? hahahahaha...i am really hopeful these two will have a baby right after marriage since Ga Eul loves kids so much and Yi Jeong loves Ga Eul so much...
3/8 c1 Guest
Love it when some people still remember Soeul couple..and the story about their marriage really makes me happy :)
3/3 c1 myrslayer
I like all yours stories. I ‘m so happy when you publish a new one. I like this couple and always want to read more stories of both of them. Please still sharing your imagination.
3/3 c1 TANTIE
LOVE IT. WAITING FOR MORE
3/3 c1 Guest
Type your review STORY. EXPECTING MORE
3/1 c1 MrsPotterDrEw
Ugh loved this so much.
3/1 c1 8rose7anne101
I really like how you portray the characters.
keep it up.
I really hope there were more well-written stories for those two. I adore them.

thank you for sharing. :D
3/1 c1 Maria Rosa cisi
Me gusta mucho esta pareja y esta historia con peleas porque la cosa mas importante es haser la paz despues con tu mujer o gustaria leer una historia de ga eul comò sexy segreteria que dirà yi jong?

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service