FanFiction.Net
for End of Days

5/7/2020 c9 26sheppardlover928
Loved this—great job showing how everyone is feeling—not being overly mushy yet showing how each one of them is dealing with the impending death of those left behind...love that Orla has made Ronon understand who Rodney (though I think he always did) and i love Ronon and Joand John asking Orla to look after Teyla too—oh, and Lorne’s goodbye—-just altogether great chapter!
5/6/2020 c9 131LMXB
This was a really emotional chapter. Now I am hoping the next chapter goes up soon. Can't wait to see what happens.
5/6/2020 c8 LMXB
Loved the extra setting on Ronon's gun. But felt so sorry for the big guy during his mini breakdown.
5/6/2020 c7 LMXB
I can see so many things that could go wrong for Orla and Ronon from this point.
5/6/2020 c6 LMXB
Gotta love Ronon's single minded determination to train!
Intriguing ending.
5/6/2020 c5 LMXB
I'm going out on a limb, but I am guessing it is all Rodney's fault in some way, shape or form.
5/6/2020 c4 LMXB
I am loving the vivid imagery you are throwing in here with Darth Ronon. John's unthought through question of 'How?" had me laughing.
5/6/2020 c3 LMXB
Great seeing the girls back together.
I am really liking the mix of light hearted moments and this sinister undertone you have going on.
5/6/2020 c2 LMXB
I can see poor Radek visibly ageing at the start.
I'm with Orla with that last line - not a pleasant thought!
5/6/2020 c1 LMXB
Finally up to speed! Great start, love the banter between John and Rodney. I sense much whump coming. I have an image of a baby being born and launching itself into a lunge kick at poor Beckett and sending him flying as Ronon looks on proudly!
5/3/2020 c9 JeaneneP
Wow! So emotional! Now I can’t wait for the action, teamwork and support they always do when things are tough! Please don’t make us wait too long? It’s too good... please continue soon!
4/29/2020 c8 Guest
I'm reading! and enjoying - thanks for still writing.
4/29/2020 c8 26sheppardlover928
Preparing for battle—you really have done a great job describing what they all must be feeling and how they are preparing! Looking forward to more—but Of course not lloking forward to the destruction of Atlantis and the loss of the best people—ah, I’m hoping you dont go there?!
4/28/2020 c8 JeaneneP
Ohhh I’m on the edge of my seat! Please write soon, we NEED to know how and if our team is going to be fine
4/22/2020 c7 Sheppardlover928
OMG! Doesnt seem like they have alot of choices and Atlantis will be lost?! Along with all the military, John, Rodney and Carson too?! Hurry with more!
52 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »