for Punch 'em in the Face

12/9/2020 c1 7NoilyPrat
Love Dean taking care of hurt Sam. Loved all the detail of how Sam was out of it, and Dean counting points. Sam trying to talk Dean out of hospital - now he's lucid?! Lol! Dean, of course, knowing everything about concussions but listening anyway if there was something new. And Sam defending Dean's honor. Best line was Sam telling Dean he'd punch them in the face.

Thank you!
10/22/2020 c1 10Visionairy
This story was great! I love the mystery of why Sam went missing and ended up in that party. And this was so much better than a nest of vampires or demons taking him. I love that he wanted to defend Dean’s nameand his dad. It was a surprise and heartwarming ending. I love it!
6/26/2020 c1 The greatest story is our own
Brilliant story, I love your pre-series Sam and Dean!
Thanks for sharing :)
3/5/2020 c1 589K Hanna Korossy
I love that Dean thanks Sam for sticking up for him and having his back. :) I started to suspect halfway in why Sam had been fighting, but the confirmation was sweet, and I’m glad Dean found out.
3/5/2020 c1 Idreamofivan
Super cute!
3/3/2020 c1 Pets Heart
This story was a fantastic surprise, it's hard to explain how much I loved it.
I've always had a weakness for pre-series fiction, especially those set at school (in fact, "Afterschool special" is one of my favorite episode)
And I loved that you explored how Dean could have been bullied, albeit transversely. Okay, he was a cool guy with a leather jacket, a tough car and a winning attitude, but high school is always high school; Dean was also the new boy, the one without parents who lived in motels (I remember Amanda's hesitant reaction when Dean tells her where he is staying) and who doesn't even make an attempt to study.
It is absolutely credible that, at least once in five, some boys have mocked him.
And Sam protective and pissed off, because Dean is not the only one who can be protective and pissed off in the couple, is fantastic.

I really hope that you will continue to write other fictions in general, and maybe like this one in particular
3/3/2020 c1 1Ginza
14 year old Sam defending Dean's honor is so adorable. I love it. Thanks for sharing! You find any more of those fics sitting around, we'll be happy to read them!
3/2/2020 c1 10BonanzaRocks
haha sweet
3/2/2020 c1 reannablue
Awesome story!
3/2/2020 c1 Jenjoremy
Yay for following your urges! Anytime Dean has to take care of a hurt and concussed Sam is a good time. I especially loved the points earned by Sam and the concussion!
3/2/2020 c1 1Leopard1
This is cute and fits vwith both their characters. I especially liked that it was Dean who was being made fun of, even though he didn't know it. There's so many stories with Sam being picked on for being smart, it's refreshing to see him standing up for Dean. Well done and thank you for sharing. :)
3/2/2020 c1 wolfsbane0911
awesome, as always! i don't know what else i can say. seriously, i haven't read a single one of your spn stories and not been in awe of them, you've got some talent!
3/2/2020 c1 80shadowhuntingdauntlessdemigod
Awh love some good protective Dean trying to figure out what happened. Poor Sam, he really got whammied, but I'm a bit proud of him too ;) and it was great how Dean handled it. You've still got such a handle on these guys, it's wonderful to read!
3/2/2020 c1 JaniceC678
Oh, that was just delicious! Love some hurt, concussed Sammy and worried, caring, protetective big bro Dean! And that Sam was sticking up for Dean made it all the better!
3/2/2020 c1 39DragonflyonBreak
Gah! Young Winchester bro-fluff is so sweet and adorable. I swear, these boys are gonna kill me!

Thanks for this! I really enjoyed it! :D