for White Flower

10/31/2020 c6 H20 Ferrum Dominus
I just hope that there is not a lot of Bloodborne madness and insanity in this story, cause that would be extremely for everyone, including the Hunter.
10/30/2020 c3 H20 Ferrum Dominus
Whoa there was a lot of good character development for Hunter here. I'm glad that you have portrayed him as a kindhearted and understanding sort of semi-teacher for the group.

The way you constructed the character interactions were top-notch and the fight scenes were also great! Keep up the good work. Also, I'm kinda exited as to what Hunter's future trick weapon will be!
10/29/2020 c1 H20 Ferrum Dominus
Whoa that prologue was actually pretty well-written and interesting. I'm glad that I discovered this story just now! Keep up the good work. This story has a lot of potential to become something amazing!
9/27/2020 c2 Stark Raving Mad
Ah Boatsmurdered returns!
9/25/2020 c10 doa570047
This is not good, this is really not good. Since this was a Bloodborne fic, I knew the flesh cave was just the beginning, but now that it's been confirmed that several madmen were on the rise throughout the nation. Yharnam was just one city with a surrounding forest and town and a lone castle a distance away. That pales in comparison to a nation possibly full of towns and cities. This could end up like a zombie outbreak if our Hunter does not regain his memories, specifically of what transpired in Yharnam.

On a side note, you've really done a good job describing Artificer's torment and downward spiral into madness. I wonder if this doll will be the same doll as from the dream or not. I believe the original doll was made by Gehrman, basing on the appearance of Lady Maria.

Also cool, we'll hopefully get two orcs into the party. Hope they don't die, but I have a feeling that this universe won't be so kind to them.
9/20/2020 c10 GrumpyGrue
Hedgehog hat is pointy. Wizard is acting like curled hedgehog. She doesn't like green or high-five. High five on Wizard Hat is like the end panels of Chapter 26, Boss In School, manhwa. Wizard is prejudiced. Not all orcs are Meth Orcs.

I predict Berlo Leg-Huge is the harem protagonist, because his leg is huge. And Brunko Arm-Big gets a Shoulder Loli. Artificer gets pitied by his clients and neighbors when they see the doll, and they offer to introduce him to their female companions thinking that he's too much of a shut-in, and don't want to imagine what he does with the doll, or they do. Artificer gets a powdered wig gift. The purple pasta sauce gets revenge like Moctezuma?

Talking about Flesh Cave in front of the Guild, with Guild Girl. The guardsmen were "stretched thin" so she sent adventurers to her flesh cave. It wasn't a clean job. The group took quite a pounding. Something about a maneater, so Guild Girl is like that eh?
9/20/2020 c10 2Der Kaiser
i love how you have brought Orks in to this universe and i cant wait until Hunter sees the Doll.
9/20/2020 c10 2Dead344156
Pasta with purple sauce could not be trust. Wises words I have ever read.
Also. DOLL! HELL YEA.

An amazing chapter as always
9/20/2020 c10 2ManwithaPlan113
Seems Artificer has discovered the Moon Presence. And he’s building the Plain doll how great

And half Orcs haha always fun
9/20/2020 c10 3Kirston - Ancestor
You know, I feel like these orcs are one of the few best things that'll happen in this fic. I'm almost sure they'll steal the show. I know I'm sold
9/20/2020 c10 4gods-own
good chapter
9/11/2020 c1 2RedViking96
Okay you have my interest, though I do wounder how long it will take before reality begins to glitch out around him.
8/28/2020 c2 andrewwhiting96
Wow, this really is how a D&D game goes.
8/28/2020 c1 Dcraus
Fire Emblem Fates and Rising of the Shield Hero.
Female Corrin x Naofumi Iwatani