for White Flower

6/6/2020 c9 NNN11ght
my Bloodborne knowledge is limited but i really enjoy this story.
6/4/2020 c9 Guest
Congratulations on the mini you. Hope all goes well. Great story, probably the only time I’ve ever been scared by the imagery a story puts in my head. You could definitely make a career out of writing horror stories.
6/1/2020 c9 2Dead344156
An amazing story! I hope to see more
6/1/2020 c9 OhBoi
Congratulations! I hope you can be very happy with the life that awaits you. In any case, I am very happy to have found this fanfic, it is the best I have read (despite the fact that I suffered a bit due to the death of a priestess) but it still captured my attention completely. you deserve the happiness of being a parent and more
6/1/2020 c9 2Itsgokuboi
Congratulations on becoming a parent.

Hopefully one day you can continue the moon’s ultimate weapon.
6/1/2020 c9 Za Warudo
Congratulations! I hope that you find joy in parenthood, as much as one can at least.
6/1/2020 c9 yasulong
Well, a congrats is in order then. Great to see you doing swimmingly in RL . Although that estimate of you probably will be off a fair bit. I lived with my brother when he had his first child, and they wouldn't settled into a good balance for months back then. Of course if you have your parent's support, it will eased up quite a bit. But in general, a few months solely focused on that baby is the norm. Again, congratulations, and sad because this fic will stay hiatus for quite some times, if it can even resume at all.
6/1/2020 c9 Guest
Bro this story is so weird but good like tryna figure out this dude past or if he’s a great one why he can’t sleep why ppl need insight to see and here him it’s so weirdly good god damn it
5/31/2020 c9 EpicSlayerGuy99
I’m not trying to flame or be “that guy” but I kinda lost interest in the story and stopped reading it once you killed priestess. I’m not saying it’s a bad story, I’m just not a fan. It’s well written and seems to have a good plot, I just don’t appreciate you killing best girl/one of the best characters on the first quest.
5/31/2020 c9 2ManwithaPlan113
Oh shit you gonna be a father soon. Good luck with that palm
5/31/2020 c9 Natechi
That's as random as a random encounter could get. Great addition to show the more humurous side of dnd.
5/31/2020 c1 Guest
Motherfucking BOATMURDERED?!
5/31/2020 c9 marqface
Congrats man
5/31/2020 c9 YungLad
Nice Chapter, good luck with the trials of parenthood.
5/31/2020 c9 Bukkake
The way those three thugs spoke reminds me of the Orkz is Warhammer
146 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »