for White Flower

5/31/2020 c9 1Lokyloco
Another enjoyable chapter, at least Wizard will stick around Hunter. I wonder what the next will be, considering Hunter... Maybe another horror. Thanks you for the read and Congratulations on being a parent!
5/31/2020 c9 doa570047
Now on to the next adventure, wherever that might take us. Surprised, but not really by the party splitting up. Never expected things to go smoothly after what happened, but now that Wizard is along for the ride, I have no doubt her 'Insight' will increase as their adventure continues. May whatever Gods she pray to grant her mercy.

A bit surprised by how that 'street brawl' went. Was actually expecting an actual fight. Not saying I want our Hunter to kill every single bad guys in the street, but I was expecting a broken bone or two. Those guys' behavior changed after another 'memory fuzz', wonder if that means that the people around our Hunter gains an Insight every times that happens. Not likely, a hunch at best, but a scary thought if true.

As for your real life, congrats. I would argue that you should consider this fic a second priority compared to rearing a child, but it's always nice to have a hobby in one's life. Till next time bruva.
5/30/2020 c9 1rc48177
bruva
5/24/2020 c1 Big Snake
To Axccel, I’m pretty sure Dark Souls is just as grim dark as Bloodborne. Last I remember Bloodborne can have a positive ending while every single one of dark souls endings hammer home just how hopeless the end of fire is and that no matter what choice you choose it will always end in despair.

At least with bloodborne you can become a great one thanks to your efforts, with dark souls you can only kill yourself to prolong the inevitable end of fire or snuff the flame and bring in the dark where no doubt the abyss will spread like fire.

Anyways just want to give my respects to the founding series that made bloodborne possible.
5/19/2020 c8 Axccel
It'd be nice if at some point the Hunter can return to Sumen on time, time having been fucked by the Hunt, and finish the fight.

The Master Chief would be proud.
5/19/2020 c7 Axccel
Your Hunter fights like I do and enjoys it as much as I do.

This reminds me of a guest comment someone made either in this story or another bloodborne crossover. He complained about how Bloodborne fics are almost always so dark and that Dark Souls fics are often more upbeat and hopeful.

To anyone reading this who thinks the same, you must remember: Undead must resist despair or the turn hollow; Hunters must resist bloodlust or they turn beast. There is no motivation at all for a hunter not to be despaired and severely traumatized as only undead have reason to fight it off. As such, Dark Souls fics can be upbeat and hopeful because such things are at the core of Dark Souls. To remain hopeful in even the darkest places.

Bloodborne is not like that.

At its core, Bloodborne is about being utterly hopeless, utterly miserable, and avoiding joining the monsters through downright mindless tenacity. Any bright spots are eventually snuffed out largely to your own goodwill and compassion as punishment for simply being a GOOD PERSON and trying to save everyone gets everyone killed by the very people you saved...or worse. Heck, that's a huge part of Bloodborne: It ALWAYS gets worse and worse and worse without limit until you accept that it'll never stop getting more horrific.

Dark Souls is shounen to Bloodborne's grimdark.

In Dark Souls, being a good person largely pays off with rewards. Bloodborne is a Hell made for good people that tortures you with your own goodness resulting in evil no matter how many times you do it and no matter what you try or how hard you strive. Imagine if Satan controlled Heaven. That's Bloodborne.
5/19/2020 c6 Axccel
Careful about author's notes chapters. They're against the rules on this site and one of those rulesnazi asshats may report you. I'm sure they just look for good stories to report because their own stories are absolute shit.
5/19/2020 c5 Axccel
Hammer-stealing goblin bastard! Anyway, I looooove your descriptions and pacing! Excellent job with the quite imaginative cave!

You sure your head's on right?
5/19/2020 c4 Axccel
Only Goblin Slayer's reaction to a "thing" watching him from the shadows would be to chase after it. Or approach "horrid monstrosities" in fog. Nice. Really capturing his badass.

I LOVE the way you're marrying these two worlds. And fleshing out Titan Storm (let's face it, that's they're name after the Abridged from Mouthwash).
5/19/2020 c3 Axccel
Caught the fog off guard? Sounds like he's fighting a Bloodborne boss mentally using pure wit and luck. Dodging and striking, as a Hunter should.
5/19/2020 c2 Axccel
Mmm I suppose those Fuzz moments in proximity to the group gave them some insight. Or his desire to be heard allowed for it. Or it’s because they are “characters” and so the writer emphasized their importance in an amusingly eldritch way.
5/18/2020 c1 Axccel
I honestly laughed when Guild Girl was glad his title of "Hunter" wasn't foreboding.
5/12/2020 c4 Ruberforumfree
Is there going to be any Romance for the MC?
4/25/2020 c1 1TheGreatBubbaJ