for White Flower

3/10/2020 c2 Atryx10
Great chapter!
Looking forward to more!
3/9/2020 c2 2ManwithaPlan113
Looks like dead meat party has been promoted to simply new meat party. The Hunter will show them how to hunt filthy beasts
3/9/2020 c2 Halo
Was guild girl the only one who could hear Hunter because in the game, Hunter technically doesn't speak but apparently the people he "talks" to, hears what he says. Is that right?
3/9/2020 c2 Bigboi
This has been an excellent read so far. I love your hunter and the mannerisms you’ve given him. I was worried he would be your regular edge lord big I’m pleased to see that I was wrong. Keep it up and I can already tell he’s going to be wooing some of the lady’s in the goblin slayer universe thanks to his gentlemanly attitude, I like that.
3/9/2020 c2 1forthose8675309
Wow never realized the level of suspension of disbelief required for the other Bloodborne stories that have the Hunter submit to Ghermam, yet retain their memories, or defeat the Moon Presence and not turn into an infant great one. Love the way you handle it, very Lovecraftian. Follow and Fav
3/9/2020 c2 Danney
I like the way you're potraying the Hunter so far. Looking foward to the next chapter!
3/9/2020 c2 Josnacio
Thank you for the chapter.
Your Hunter is a breath of fresh air compared to the usual silent brooding ones.
3/9/2020 c2 Andod
Definitely interested in why the hunter has no memories or assuming he woke up why he's here, keep it up!
3/9/2020 c2 9Argonian Dovahkiin
I love this so far. You've made a very likable Hunter
3/9/2020 c2 6DragonBlade00
Okay. Other then the standard everyone calls everyone by their title. I love this chapter. It shows that the Dice Gods are watching and that the Hunter is being block from his full power for now.

Meets the Goblin Slayer, get worried for nothing and then sees the greenhorn crew. I like that he joins them and causes an argument to slow them down by accident. I wonder if Goblin Slayer will show up still for that mission just to comment on how Hunter Slaughters those pesky goblins.
3/9/2020 c2 Ascandas
Ohhhhhh shit. This little hunter just woke up from his *nap*.
3/7/2020 c1 Adam Hazard
Good Lord Almighty it's about time a new xover between these two appear! Thank you for writing! It's a great start.I'm looking forward for more.
3/7/2020 c1 2ManwithaPlan113
Great start, great spelling, and has other great works. Followed for sure.

A hunter must hunt!
3/5/2020 c1 Andod
Crazy, cool concept, can't wait to see where you take this story
3/4/2020 c1 theforceiswithme000