for Vanished

1/27 c1 114Gracekim20
I enjoyed this tale, it was pretty emotional to read. Well done.
7/19/2020 c1 AnimexFreakz 0.o
I came to read this one after reading Gabriel‘s first. This broke my heart for Adrien, you wrote it so well. It’s hard for my heart not to bleed for him! Thank you so much for writing!
-kitty
5/11/2020 c1 violet lilaccs
:'0
4/15/2020 c1 2Silvanon of the Orchard
So, so sad!
3/6/2020 c1 Guest
So well done, I don’t think I’ve ever seen the topic of her actual disappearance and Adrien’s reaction covered before. Looking forward to the follow up.
3/6/2020 c1 L Dominator
Nice
3/6/2020 c1 3T'Lai
I think this is the first story I’ve read about Emilie’s disappearance. You did a good job with the emotions and confusion/contradictions that were bound to come up in that situation!
3/5/2020 c1 1Bonzenz
This is great and I hate to break it to you but adrien feels way too young in this one emilie disappeared less then a year before the start of the series.
3/4/2020 c1 4Swirlspot
Wildlife season? Is that job related or some sort of vacation? What sort of stuff will you do there? Either way it sounds cool!

And yeah, Adrien focused definitely fits this story better. I find it interesting how the ML community has shifted which Agreste houshold member comforts Adrien. It was his dad for a little while, then his identity was revealed and everyone swarmed towards Natalie. Nice Natalie was always so heartwarming! But now her reputation has sunk so people turn towards the Gorilla. I wonder what will happen with him in the show? Is he in on the supervillain gig too? What would he do if he finds out?
3/4/2020 c1 5Adena McGee
This story broke my heart! To see the poor kid and all that he went through as everything fell apart was so sad! Lovely, lovely story and I loved the Gorilla as always on this. I do hope that the poor child does get solace from his bodyguard because if not he truly is on his own. I’m glad that at least in the world that you created, he is loved and cared for by someone.
3/4/2020 c1 510yellow 14
That was brutal. Good though. Keep writing
3/4/2020 c1 84KaliAnn
It really is wrong of them to keep people in the dark, especially if it affects a child.
3/4/2020 c1 55MythGirl Writes
I love seeing the (somewhat silent) relationship between the Gorilla and Adrien, especially with the Gorilla acting as a parent should. Very nice delve into the pre-canon events here!