for Ten Dates

11/7/2020 c10 Guest
Actually, i was wondering if u could make a sequel to this... i love it...
11/4/2020 c10 kyuki619
ohhhhhh she is the one that kissed him first! she just couldnt resist~~
11/2/2020 c10 Guest
Update soon
11/2/2020 c10 riviere-de-memoires
Great story! I had fun reading it and I’m so glad you finished writing it.

Good luck on your move!
11/2/2020 c10 davian11
Congratulations to you and your husband
11/2/2020 c10 lucel18
Loooove it! Thank you so much! I hope everything turns out well for you on your move.
11/1/2020 c10 8rose7anne101
I really enjoyed the story. you really write well, something easily enjoyed. but it felt like the beginning than the end. meaning I want more of this! ;)
don't stop writing SoEul! please...

kudos to you for trying your original story. it took lots of courage for me to post FF story, so original story wahhh ... Go YOU!

I will wait a bit before checking it out.

good luck with moving, try to explore the new place, maybe it would help with homesickness. good luck and stay safe!
11/1/2020 c10 kiki
woaah I didn't realize it is chapter 10 already! I love it, thank you for the lovely story!
And congratulation to you and your husband
let me tell you something: I have voted 'Reaper' ;). You're such a great writer
11/1/2020 c10 kiki
woaah, I didn't realize it is chapter 10 already! I love it, thank you for the lovely story!
And congratulation to you and your husband
let me tell you something: I have voted 'Reaper' ;). You're such a great writer
11/1/2020 c10 Maria Rosa cisi
Amo esta pareja y me gusto mucho que terminara asi con todos riendo y teniendo una cita juntos. Toma la nueva etapa de tu vida como una hermosa aventura al principio sera muy dificil y te sentiras sola te li dijo porque yo a los 15 años casi16años deje la Argentina para vivir in Italia llege in Italia el dia de mi cumpleaños y todavia vivo una aventura junto a mi esposo y a mi leer pronto otras historias sobre mi pareja preferida yi jong e ga eul juntos siempre grazias
10/31/2020 c10 Guest
aaaahhhhhhhhh i love this so so so muchhhh its so good!
10/31/2020 c10 Guest
Dont stop writing stories about Souel Couple. I really lo e your creativity avout tgem. I love also the Bad Girl you will not stop creating stories aboyt the Souel Couple. Everyday honestly I'm always checked your profile if you have new chspters, feels like a everyday routine. Pls dont stop snd continye to write storues about then and the rest of the F4. But still focus to our favorite couple. I am you valid Fan.
10/31/2020 c10 Guest
Good luck on ur new journey of life and thank you for sharing your stories :)

Definitely will love another Soeul stories from you..
10/31/2020 c10 4ms.margie
Aww, I love the ending! So sweet and they got the kiss that should had happened in the fake date drama... I’m so glad it was GE who also willingly did the first move and YJ just reflexively answered. Love it!

Thanks for making 10 Dates! It’s such a good fanfic :)

And I just got done reading your new drama crime story.. hmm I like how you have your stories connect in some way. Notice the JK company ;)

Congrats on the move to you and your hubby and your new story?! Ahh gotta check it out soon :)
10/31/2020 c10 Luz
Hola me encanta leer esta historia esperaba con ansias este último capitulo, y no dejes de escribir sobre la pareja soeul que los amos y claro q entrare a leer tu historia en watpad xq amo como escribes, y al respecto que te haz mudado los cambios siempre son para bien muchad bendiciones en todo lo que te propongas y en tu futuro muchas bendiciones :)
139 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »