for Our President's Home

2/27 c1 S10MC2015
Thank you for the oneshot!
1/7 c1 Guest
Could you please do a story of hou Arturo a and shutouts met and got married and if so only if you want to put in lemons thank you
11/19/2020 c1 1Campeon-de-Cenizas
Posiblemente Shirou...Mama Shirou/EMIYA por siempre!
3/29/2020 c1 EndlessChains
A well done story. Quite amusing to read what Arturia's employees were thinking about when she left as well as what they planned to do as they followed her on her way home. Even more so when Arturia already knew that she was being followed and invited them all in for the dinner Shiro made. At least they were able to see a side of her that they never expected. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
3/11/2020 c1 GT
I really miss spiderman and silk one shots
3/9/2020 c1 Guest
Quality stuff.
3/7/2020 c1 20camilo navas
Bedivere wondering who the mother in the Emiya family is is normal XD. But it was fun this fic. Could you make an equal one, but about what Shirou does? Please
3/7/2020 c1 DefinitelyNotOriginal
When paired with his Lion, Shirou will always be the waifu
3/7/2020 c1 Anon A
Bedi. Asking who the wife is a big no no. Saying Shirou is the wife would hurt his pride as a man and Saber's pride as a woman. EVEN if that is how it is.

But seriously. When Lancelot said he was interested in her free time I had a cheatibg flag up that I wanted to crushed. That and hiw family jewels.
Lancelot. Keep your little man for yourself and dont go for married woman godammit! Loyalty my ass! Loyalty is minding your own business unless uts solethibg that affect her negatively! Give her space your frigging stalker!