for A Different Kind of God

5/9 c19 Guest
It's boring. There is absolutely no hook to draw you in. I skimmed pretty much everything to see if the story gets better, but it doesn't. Why do you think this story barely get any attention? Because nothing interesting ever happens
7/13/2020 c19 Guest
Why does he have to be TWELVE, why can't he have just been sixteen?
7/13/2020 c16 Guest
Isn't he TWELVE! So many topics just played off like they're nothing. Rape, murder, underage drinking. And he literally abandoned his friend...
But whatever, let's just act like it's all meaningless cuz lol.
7/13/2020 c11 Guest
It's "Dude", not "Dood"
6/29/2020 c19 9Final Pharaoh
Not bad, it's hard to find good Percy Jackson stories like this. Your narration could use some work and there's some Grammer slip ups here and there but overall this is a good story. Honestly I'm surprised it doesn't have more reviews
5/29/2020 c18 Trinix8
I know almost nothing about elder scrolls but this is a great story
5/24/2020 c17 Guest
Hey this is really good and I think you should get more recognition for your work
5/6/2020 c13 Alexis Martinez
Poor Liam now he has a fan. By the way have you thought about putting your story on spacebattles it’s easier to talk to the readers. And by the way thanks for keep us entertained during this quarantine keep up the good work brother.
5/6/2020 c13 Alexis Martinez
Poor l
5/4/2020 c11 Guest
Fucking fag
4/27/2020 c10 1DGW3321
Really good crossover, guessing he is suppose to be the spawn of one of the princes.
4/24/2020 c9 Alexis Martinez
I’m really liking this story hope to see more. By the way will we see the other Daedra.
4/23/2020 c9 Guest
Well I didn’t see that coming. What in Oblivion is Falion doing there? That just raises so many questions. What, did the Dragonborn get tired of him and Shout him into a whole ‘nother reality?

Good chapter in any case. Also, I’m the one who left the Disgaea comment. The reason I got that idea was because of one guy saying “Dood”, which is what the Prinnys from that series say all the time. I was also half asleep at the time, so I apologize for going off on a tangent like that.
4/21/2020 c8 Guest
You know I really like how the Greek mythological world keeps throwing all it’s weirdness at Liam and he’s just having none of it. It’s quite amusing, and rather resfreshing too. It’s nice to have a protagonist who isn’t completely enamored with Camp Half Blood immediately after arriving, unlike in 90 percent of PJO fanfics.

Also, is it just due to the fact that I’ve been playing Disgaea 5, or was that a Prinny reference I saw?
4/17/2020 c7 5cesarjunior233
Seems like a very chad story, I hope you post the next chapter the quickest ya can, but don't rush it. Some tips: You can use italic to ponctuate a word in a phrase, and never, NEVER, put the speech of different characters in a single line. If a person interrupts the speech of another, put them in separate lines.
24 Page 1 2 Next »