for A Different Kind of God

4/12/2020 c6 Guest
You know, it’s been a LONG time since I’ve found a PJO story I actually enjoy. Most of them are... garbage. It’s been interesting so far, well written, and I actually really like Liam. This fic really does deserve more views, I think.

Anyways, random thought, but since the Princes are around, I wonder how long it’ll be before Sanguine decides to help Dionysus out of his situation. And how badly things will go from that.
4/11/2020 c6 2Rogue-eL
Oh this story has gotten so interesting. Will t he little monster kill the campers oh this is just so exciting especially with the fact that he just ripped a hole in the little protection the campers have. I wonder if that will affect future events. Maybe that is the reason Tyson can get into camp maybe not I am so excited to see what happens next.
4/9/2020 c4 Guest
That Empousa chick is going to be in for a bad time, I suspect. Liam’s going to show her what a REAL vampire is. Anyways good chapter. Kinda feel bad for the kid, but it was still enjoyable to read.

Kind of wondering why Chiron and Sam think he’s a Greek demigod. I mean, I’m pretty sure Chiron at least knows about the other pantheons, and I would think any sort of Daedra spawn would make them think he was some sort of monster before they thought he was a half blood.

Maybe it’s just me and there’s a reason for it, I dunno. Maybe I’m just nitpicking and should just relax.
4/2/2020 c3 Guest
Why didn’t the scamp get sent back to Oblivion once it was killed? Also, you don’t need to break down everything you did in the chapter. Most of us are just here for the cool story, bro.
3/26/2020 c2 rosescientist
Great job with this chapter - the writing flows well, and the content was believable. I look forward to where you take this.
3/14/2020 c1 Peter
Really interesting start for a story. You had me hooked pretty quickly and I just want to see how this continues.
3/12/2020 c1 12Akakiru
Hallo his Daddy is Molag Bal the most Evil Daedric Prince
3/11/2020 c1 Guest
So, this kid is supposed to be the spawn of Molag Bal, huh? That’s impossible! Molag Bal can’t have kids, he doesn’t have a dick anymore after Vivec turned it into his spear!

Dumb jokes aside, this was actually a good introductory chapter, and I look forward to seeing where this goes. I wonder what other stuff from the Elder Scrolls is going to show up.
3/8/2020 c1 Guest
This is really good, i had no idea who his father was gonna be and just by knowing lore i figure it out, thats really good story telling. Also your writing is just amazing compared to many of these other fanfic writers and thats gonna make me looks at your other fics. Please continue this
24 « Prev Page 1 2