for Azure Cosmos

5/19/2021 c3 BlackRazor077
Soooooo... next chapter?
12/23/2020 c3 have a coin
This is nice. More please!
12/18/2020 c3 3Takedo
And followed. That was pretty good and entertaining. I guess this means no Lostbelts.
11/22/2020 c2 Razie.B
PLZ UPDATE QUICKLY
11/22/2020 c1 Razie.B
Bro, when will you update this story?
10/9/2020 c3 pan0ply
I just wanted to point out that while for the life of me I cannot remember if carriers in the game fired AA guns when in the backline, carriers IRL do in fact have quite a lot of AA guns. So it depends on whether you want to go all in on game mechanics or add in a dose of realism.

I'd actually advise you to do the latter because it makes more sense. Even if you take game mechanics at face value, the fact that planes routinely penetrate into the backline means that the whole "launching planes from a safe distance" thing isn't really applicable.
10/4/2020 c3 OmniDarkVoid
Update please!
8/12/2020 c3 1Reinkasahi
When moaarr?
7/26/2020 c3 Dr. Serenity
This... Is actually great! To quote a meme "I came here looking forcopper and I found Gold".
I was really expecting another Shirou (or Shirou-like copy pasta) going in front melee-ing Sirens but I'm instead pleasantly surprised by this :)

Hoping to see this update again sometime soon and great work so far!
Followed and Fav'ed - A fan
6/25/2020 c2 Razie.B
Did you know that ever since the Prison Tower event, Dantes has been some sort of guardian for the player, especially from mental attacks, like from Aphrodite's brainwashing in Olympus. Can you make it that Ritsuka inherited some of his abilities kinda like Mash with Galahad?
6/16/2020 c1 2KiroZen
Good to know that you haven't kicked the bucket and are as healthy as can be in these trying times.
6/10/2020 c3 GM0127
Never knew I needed this crossover as badly as I did after reading it. Also, Ironblood science is indeed SEKAI ICHI!
6/9/2020 c1 Sistamara
This and the other FGO x-over is what got me into Azur Lane lol, keep up the good work
6/5/2020 c3 Soulbow109
Really glad I found this story. So far the characters and their interactions are pretty entertaining. Got to ask, why does Prinz hate the whole luck thing? Sadly I don't recall that trait of hers.
6/4/2020 c1 Guest
lol in canon ritsuka unable using basic reinforcement
40 Page 1 .. Last Next »