for Azure Cosmos

6/1/2020 c3 Dusk and Fall
Awe yeah, this story is Goood on good. this beats the Anime by a LARGE margin and my gott prinz is just to funny to not love .

this is exactly why I oathed her, and you got all the ship girls personality right! I'm honestly impressed.
Keep up the good work, you doing justice to the Azur lane lore in more ways than one
5/31/2020 c1 Razie.B
So Gordolf was mentioned in chapter 3 . So does that mean this story takes place after Cosmos in the Lostbelt? If yes, what happened to the Crypters that are still alive, like Kadoc and Peperoncino?
5/31/2020 c3 Azumus
Vinci has a pretty high opinon of Ritz, doesnt he? Trusting him with her prototypes and all without even doubting. Thats people who went through the apocalypse together, amazing.

So the shipgirls cant do normal magecraft, but act somewhat like heroic spirits? I guess it leaves more freedom if you want to adapt some of their ingame skills. Cool that you cut them off from magecraft, stacking different magic systems usually ends in op mess.

Going by his interactions with Eugen there, i guess Ritz is still the 'Hero master' from Chaldea on the inside
5/31/2020 c3 Razie.B
So,how ofter will you uodate this story? a chapter a week? a chapter a month?
5/31/2020 c3 Razie.B
"Ironblood science is the best in the world"

Is that a Jojo reference?!
5/30/2020 c2 1Polyfemus
it does feel a bit like an exposition chapter, but those are needed sooner or later so it's fine, also we got a lot of juicy information.

So Ritsuka here has various mystic codes at his disposal huh, that sounds versatile. I am guessing you want to make him participate in battles more or less directly.

I personally feel that he agreed too quickly to help Azur Lane, but also was basically pressed on by the Siren attack so I guess it's fine.

Bremerton is top tier waifu and nobody will convince me otherwise, good inclusion there.

Anyway, good chapter.
5/29/2020 c2 1DemonRaily
I will rant now like a petulant child, so you can straight out ignore this review and stop reading, it has no value to anything whatsoever outside of therapeutic one for me.

The idea of "Tohsaka Sakura" genuinely upsets me even in an alternative universe, Tohsaka family are pretend aristocrats that consciously chose to follow the worst aspects of magi society to look more "western" and important than they are. The kind of high strung morons that refuse to learn how to use a land line phone while Zouken's 700(or was it 500) year old ass is doing investment banking. So Sakura taking back the name of the family that completely betrayed her in all possible ways is disgusting to me. Rin is a sweet girl with a lot of flaws, most of them comes from the "Tohsaka" part of "Rin Tohsaka". I genuinely think that Rin is really lucky that her parents have died and Kirei raised her wrong on purpose as a joke, because otherwise she would be an out right villain.

Sorry, just needed to get that off my chest
5/29/2020 c2 Dusk and Fall
Oh thank goodness that this one gott an update, It's one of the more engaging and better fics this site have on anything Azur Lane, let alone a crossover! with realistic lore and an intruiging plot and Oh my gott I just love this. Anyways keep up the good work and I hope you are doing well, peace!
5/29/2020 c3 JD91B
Thanks for the chapter.
5/29/2020 c3 A Lost Nuffians
Did you kill our beloved eggplant?
5/29/2020 c3 Thanlong90
this story is better written and more believable than I thought it would be. well done
5/29/2020 c3 6Sacchin
That was amazing! Thank you for the two chapters, they were really amazing reads.
5/29/2020 c2 TheCasualReader
YES! another chapter and back to back at that! Thank you.
5/29/2020 c3 kaisar.dinasty
Well kinds confusing because i am not familiar with fgo and azurlane story but still interesting . I like the make friend laser part hahahaha , thanks for the update
5/29/2020 c3 7achus93
again, can't wait for more, awesome work!
40 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »