for Beginnings 1: Beach Undercover

6/7/2020 c18 32Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
I really enjoyed this story. Thanks for writing it! The quality of the writing was excellent. Frank, Joe, and Nancy felt very similar to how they are in the Casefiles/Files/SuperMysteries, and that is an accomplishment to keep characters in character. I very much so enjoyed your interpretation of Fenton and Carson and your unique spin on their relationship. Laura is a great deal more forceful than I am used to seeing her, which took me a little off-guard. I'm still not completely sold on it, but that's just a matter of taste. As for the storyline, it was a simple mystery but with some unexpected twists and turns and was a fun ride all the way around with a nice mix of action, investigating, and character development. I'm looking forward to reading the next book in the series!
6/5/2020 c17 Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
Nice ending, although I still have to read the epilogue. I'm glad Nancy's going to be okay. I actually really like Parker, which is unexpected given his entrance in the prologue. I'm sure eventually Nancy will wind up with Frank, so I hope Parker doesn't get too hurt over it (I have a feeling we're going to see more of him in the future). I'm also really glad to see that Fenton and Carson have patched things up. Their disagreement was an interesting subplot. The one thing I am disappointed about is that Davenport is still alive. I'm willing to bet that that guy and his daughter are eventually going to turn up again to cause the Hardys and Drew more grief!
6/5/2020 c16 Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
Very exciting climax! I'm glad Nancy is safe now. Although she's still going to need that wound taken care of.
6/4/2020 c15 Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
Wow! Intense! Melody is super sick. Laura must be about the kindest person ever to try to understand her. But I'm worried about Nancy! I hope Davenport didn't find her!
6/4/2020 c14 Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
Now it's a race to see who can get to them first. I have a bad feeling it's going to be Davenport...
6/4/2020 c13 Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
Good conversation with Joe and George. That answers my question about Melody. Speaking of whom, she and her father are totally crazy. Too bad they were able to figure out who Frank is.
6/4/2020 c12 Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
Oh no! Frank and Parker are going to have a hard time getting that boat to shore, and now they've got a deadline. Poor Joe. This has got to be rough. I'm glad the Coast Guard is letting him and Laura come along on the search.
6/4/2020 c11 Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
Way to go, Nancy! She's still not out of hot water yet, though. They're still at sea and I don't know how much help Frank and Parker are going to be until they get a chance to recover a bit. Interesting about the Reliance. That's a cool detail!
6/4/2020 c10 Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
Once Davenport mentioned his daughter, I had a feeling I knew who she was. Looks like I was right. And now Frank is in big, big trouble. I'm not exactly sure what Melody was doing hanging out with Bridget and Co. though. Maybe she knew who Jessie really was? Nancy is also in huge trouble here. That Davenport is one creepy guy!
6/3/2020 c9 Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
I knew Jessie was actually George! I'm glad Fenton got through to Carson. Now they can start really getting somewhere on this case!
6/2/2020 c8 Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
Hmm. Plenty of interesting information here. I take it Jessie is actually George, and I also take it that Carson is not going to entirely give up the case. I'm also thinking that Carson and Fenton are going to reconcile after this, but how to get to that point is the question. I'm really enjoying this story.
6/2/2020 c7 Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
I had a suspicion that the man who helped Joe was Carson. But that means the girl wasn't Nancy after all. Was it Melody? But what Jorge want with her?
6/1/2020 c6 Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
Good thinking, Fenton! Although now he's in an almost worse predicament, as is Joe.
5/31/2020 c5 Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
That was a twist at the end! I hope Fenton and Laura get out of this okay. I'm pretty much completely certain at this point that Daphne is Nancy, and I'm thinking the reason for Jessie and Bridget's abrupt trip to Florida and their strange behavior is because they're looking for her.
5/21/2020 c4 Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
Uh oh. Looks like Daphne is in big trouble. Jorge is one of the guys who kidnapped Parker, from the looks of things, but it also looks like he just might be one of the pirates, too. Now, what's up with Melody and Jessie? Melody still seems shady to me and it's awfully convenient that she's sneaking them into that party. I wonder what her angle is.
165 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »