for Kid Icarus: Wrath Of The Titans

3/13 c7 Owyn Ross
And that's a wrap. Good thing the Neo Sacred Treasures are still intact and in usable condition. And the Titans are gone now too. Now, it's Shantae's turn to retrace her mother's footsteps. And I'm willing to bet that the next piece of Tabuu's soul is 1%.
3/12 c6 Owyn Ross
Oh man, wasn't expecting Dark Pit joining in on the beatdown on Kronos. But then again, nobody makes a fool out of Dark Pit. Plus, Kronos spoiling the Season 5 finale before it's revealed, guess Viridi doesn't take kindly to spoilers, as she knows it's a dick move. Plus, Pit does take it personal when someone hurts Palutena in anyway.
3/12 c6 14FireFlamerx9z
Yeah, the finale is pretty obvious...especially because after Pit, there is only one person on the team left(unless we are counting Mario, but he's last anyways)
3/11 c5 Owyn Ross
Called it! I think it might be time that the Forces of Nature to aid Palutena's army against the Titans.
3/10 c4 Owyn Ross
Alright, guess I called Pyrrhon coming to the rescue after his recovery. I wonder why Susie didn't join Magolor, Gooey, and Poochy? Was she treating Pyrrhon's injuries after Fawful blew the god's cover at that time?
3/8 c2 Owyn Ross
Yeah, well, Hades' daddy issues is proven, and right now at least Kronos isn't going to eat Hades at the latter's current age. And I'm betting the Three Neo Sacred Treasures and the Great Neo Sacred Treasure are being developed as Kyrin spoke. And... make sure Kronos doesn't read this review.
3/8 c1 Owyn Ross
Despite all those yeas, Pit's still just a kid when it comes to sleepwear.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service