for Re: Emilia's very own Super Saiyan

7/27 c1 Thanos69
Your telling me that Gohan who can destroy a planet loses against a weak character huh... -_- loved the story so far.
7/22 c2 1keybladelight
I hope you make rem love gohan.

will reach super saiyan 2 and 3 in your story since it his like before the buu arc.
7/17 c2 Guest
Thanks for keeping us updated
7/14 c2 Guest
Great story wish it was continued
6/15 c1 Guest
Wait how will he turn super sayin without ki?
5/7 c1 1Chosen-One-92
Maybe I misunderstood DBZ but I figured the characters "base forms" weren't ki enhanced so much as they're just passively super powered after years of training. I suppose that's a change been made to enable the nerf to make sense. Will see how this goes.
4/25 c2 1I'dMakeANameButIDon'tWantTo
Finished chapter 2 just now. It was an entertaining read, and worth the time, but I have one critic. One I would have for many Re:Zero crossover stories. Now, I have nothing against nerfing characters, and I understand the importance of it. Having an unnerfed adolescent Gohan in your story will make it a stomp story for most crossovers out there, including Re:Zero. I don't mind giving him Ki restrictions. But what I do mind is how he constantly goes through things that are honestly embarrassing. Losing a fight is one thing, it's another thing to climb on a roof, then need a knight to help you down bridal style. It feels like the story intentionally tries to make Gohan laughable, aside from scenarios where the plot demands he is serious, intimidating, and powerful. While it's fine to give a character embarrassing moments, as a character who deals with little to no hardships doesn't feel well written, it happens constantly, and, I'll be blunt, is disrespectful to the character. A crossover fanfiction should try being fair to both sides. While I like this story and will give it a follow, I hope Gohan can be written differently in the future. Sometimes, he's a serious, intelligent martial artist, other times, he's a bumbling idiot that can't catch a break and needs help from people around him. Although, just so that this review isn't purely criticism, I will note that this story is fairly good otherwise. Good pacing, grammar, combat (although could be a little more fluent in that regard, sometimes the combat feels slow and lacks descriptiveness, leaving the viewer to interpret a lot of things in ways that may not be accurate to the story), and I feel like, while some character personalities could definitely be worked on better, it's overall fine. I'd rate the story as it currently is a 7/10, which is pretty good for fanfiction standards. Most stories I'd only rate between a 4 to a 6, and some I'd go as far as to rate it a 2, and the best stories I've seen only make it to either 8 or 9, but never a 10 so far. I'll follow and see where this goes.
4/25 c1 Guest
Finished please update soon
4/24 c1 Guest
18k words and only 2 chapters. Lets see if its good
4/22 c1 4Hypnoyoukai
Hey man your profile picture is awesome
4/6 c2 Guest
Man I really like this.
4/4 c2 MrSo
WOW! This chapter was really good keep up the great work. But I have more to say in this review and it's what people keep saying about KI in this Review/Comment section... and that about they keep saying and complaining that he does not have KI. This makes absolutely no fucking sense, because that would have to mean that he would have to be dead. After all KI is the life source in your body(well al least in the DB universe). Now I don't know if these DB fans forgot that fact and is acting retarded or just popped out of there mother's pussy some weeks prior to reading this story.
3/29 c2 1Pablo Zapata
sinceramente tu historia no me convenció al principio, ya que había leído antes una historia similar, pero al ver que pusiste limites a gohan, haciéndole experimentar todo lo que subaru paso, en vez de que el lo resuelva con su poder que seria demasiado op en re zero, eso, hizo que esta historia tuviera identidad, tuviera sabor y tuviera originalidad.
espero que continúes escribiendo, que los comentarios toxicos no te afecten, ya que eres un buen escritor.
3/25 c1 Guest
Lets get this loaf
3/24 c2 Bob-Just-Bob
Interesting, at first I was getting a bit annoyed by how softhearted Gohan was but I get the feeling he will toughen up as the story progresses. Definitely curious where this goes.

I have to say though, the hate reviews you got for this are hilarious, demanding the author to write the exact story they want to read, for free. Some people man, so entitled.
39 Page 1 .. Last Next »