for Embers of Hope

7h c12 Guest
As someone who loathes Naruto, his series, and all his shitlord fans that make him out to be some harem studmaster that treats women from various franchises like property like he's that jackass from Kuroinu, kindly go fucking die.
8h c12 19NeoNazo356
Since Madara/Obito is assume fly out of the running... I’ll throw out Minato or Orochinaru, given the “a few men you won’t miss” angle.
9h c12 Guest
Fuck naruto, fuck harems, and especially fuck you ryan duff. Kindly go fucking kill yourself.
20h c1 Shadowman
Troll,

Dude, seriously what the hell is wrong with you?! Where you dropped as a kid after your parents had a failed abortion? Only pathetic losers like you go onto websites just to leave flames for no good reason and deserved to be banned for life!

If you hate this so much then why the hell are you still here instead of having left?!

What compels you to flame Neon?!

You’re probably projecting you’re own insecurities and problems onto Neon as a way to escape!

Your the one with a family that doesn’t love you and won’t miss you!

You’re the one with low self-esteem and needs to raise it by bullying others!

You’re the one with suicidal tendencies and want others to die with them!

You are a callous cold-hearted sadistic monster that has no sense of humanity, empathy, or creativity in them and deserves to be put down!

Not to mention you are a coward who hides behind guest reviews because good people don’t tolerate toxic behavior like yours and are gonna get bombarded with flames! And the fact that you don’t even respond to me or anyone else shows just how much of a coward you! I bet in real life you hid behind others for protection because you know what you’re doing is wrong and needs to be stopped!

You also talk and act like an absolute child constantly repeating your insults like they are the greatest ones in the world when you can’t even spell properly you stupid “dimbass” who dropped out of high school and thinks he was too good for it!

Why don’t you listen to your own advice and WOULD YOU KINDLY FUCK OFF AND DIE YOU CUCK-LOVING FUCKTARD! WOULD YOU KINDLY FUCK OFF AND DIE YOU CUCK-LOVING FUCKTARD! WOULD YOU KINDLY FUCK OFF AND DIE YOU CUCK-LOVING FUCKTARD! WOULD YOU KINDLY FUCK OFF AND DIE YOU CUCK-LOVING FUCKTARD! WOULD YOU KINDLY FUCK OFF AND DIE YOU CUCK-LOVING FUCKTARD! WOULD YOU KINDLY FUCK OFF AND DIE YOU CUCK-LOVING FUCKTARD! WOULD YOU KINDLY FUCK OFF AND DIE YOU CUCK-LOVING FUCKTARD! WOULD YOU KINDLY FUCK OFF AND DIE YOU CUCK-LOVING FUCKTARD! WOULD YOU KINDLY FUCK OFF AND DIE YOU CUCK-LOVING FUCKTARD! WOULD YOU KINDLY FUCK OFF AND DIE YOU CUCK-LOVING FUCKTARD! WOULD YOU KINDLY FUCK OFF AND DIE YOU CUCK-LOVING FUCKTARD! WOULD YOU KINDLY FUCK OFF AND DIE YOU CUCK-LOVING FUCKTARD! WOULD YOU KINDLY FUCK OFF AND DIE YOU CUCK-LOVING FUCKTARD! WOULD YOU KINDLY FUCK OFF AND DIE YOU CUCK-LOVING FUCKTARD! WOULD YOU KINDLY FUCK OFF AND DIE YOU CUCK-LOVING FUCKTARD! WOULD YOU KINDLY FUCK OFF AND DIE YOU CUCK-LOVING FUCKTARD! WOULD YOU KINDLY FUCK OFF AND DIE YOU CUCK-LOVING FUCKTARD! WOULD YOU KINDLY FUCK OFF AND DIE YOU CUCK-LOVING FUCKTARD! WOULD YOU KINDLY FUCK OFF AND DIE YOU CUCK-LOVING FUCKTARD! WOULD YOU KINDLY FUCK OFF AND DIE YOU CUCK-LOVING FUCKTARD! WOULD YOU KINDLY FUCK OFF AND DIE YOU CUCK-LOVING FUCKTARD! WOULD YOU KINDLY FUCK OFF AND DIE YOU CUCK-LOVING FUCKTARD! WOULD YOU KINDLY FUCK OFF AND DIE YOU CUCK-LOVING FUCKTARD! WOULD YOU KINDLY FUCK OFF AND DIE YOU CUCK-LOVING FUCKTARD! WOULD YOU KINDLY FUCK OFF AND DIE YOU CUCK-LOVING FUCKTARD! WOULD YOU KINDLY FUCK OFF AND DIE YOU CUCK-LOVING FUCKTARD! WOULD YOU KINDLY FUCK OFF AND DIE YOU CUCK-LOVING FUCKTARD! WOULD YOU KINDLY FUCK OFF AND DIE YOU CUCK-LOVING FUCKTARD! WOULD YOU KINDLY FUCK OFF AND DIE YOU CUCK-LOVING FUCKTARD! WOULD YOU KINDLY FUCK OFF AND DIE YOU CUCK-LOVING FUCKTARD! WOULD YOU KINDLY FUCK OFF AND DIE YOU CUCK-LOVING FUCKTARD! WOULD YOU KINDLY FUCK OFF AND DIE YOU CUCK-LOVING FUCKTARD! WOULD YOU KINDLY FUCK OFF AND DIE YOU CUCK-LOVING FUCKTARD! WOULD YOU KINDLY FUCK OFF AND DIE YOU CUCK-LOVING FUCKTARD! WOULD YOU KINDLY FUCK OFF AND DIE YOU CUCK-LOVING FUCKTARD! WOULD YOU KINDLY FUCK OFF AND DIE YOU CUCK-LOVING FUCKTARD! WOULD YOU KINDLY FUCK OFF AND DIE YOU CUCK-LOVING FUCKTARD! WOULD YOU KINDLY FUCK OFF AND DIE YOU CUCK-LOVING FUCKTARD! WOULD YOU KINDLY FUCK OFF AND DIE YOU CUCK-LOVING FUCKTARD! WOULD YOU KINDLY FUCK OFF AND DIE YOU CUCK-LOVING FUCKTARD! WOULD YOU KINDLY FUCK OFF AND DIE YOU CUCK-LOVING FUCKTARD! WOULD YOU KINDLY FUCK OFF AND DIE YOU CUCK-LOVING FUCKTARD! WOULD YOU KINDLY FUCK OFF AND DIE YOU CUCK-LOVING FUCKTARD! WOULD YOU KINDLY FUCK OFF AND DIE YOU CUCK-LOVING FUCKTARD! WOULD YOU KINDLY FUCK OFF AND DIE YOU CUCK-LOVING FUCKTARD! WOULD YOU KINDLY FUCK OFF AND DIE YOU CUCK-LOVING FUCKTARD! WOULD YOU KINDLY FUCK OFF AND DIE YOU CUCK-LOVING FUCKTARD! WOULD YOU KINDLY FUCK OFF AND DIE YOU CUCK-LOVING FUCKTARD! WOULD YOU KINDLY FUCK OFF AND DIE YOU CUCK-LOVING FUCKTARD! WOULD YOU KINDLY FUCK OFF AND DIE YOU CUCK-LOVING FUCKTARD! WOULD YOU KINDLY FUCK OFF AND DIE YOU CUCK-LOVING FUCKTARD! WOULD YOU KINDLY FUCK OFF AND DIE YOU CUCK-LOVING FUCKTARD! WOULD YOU KINDLY FUCK OFF AND DIE YOU CUCK-LOVING FUCKTARD! WOULD YOU KINDLY FUCK OFF AND DIE YOU CUCK-LOVING FUCKTARD! WOULD YOU KINDLY FUCK OFF AND DIE YOU CUCK-LOVING FUCKTARD!
19h c12 FlyBot
good chapter. I enjoyed it
5/6 c12 Guest
WOULD YOU KINDLY GO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF RYAN DUFF? WOULD YOU KINDLY GO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF RYAN DUFF? WOULD YOU KINDLY GO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF RYAN DUFF? WOULD YOU KINDLY GO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF RYAN DUFF? WOULD YOU KINDLY GO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF RYAN DUFF? WOULD YOU KINDLY GO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF RYAN DUFF? WOULD YOU KINDLY GO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF RYAN DUFF? WOULD YOU KINDLY GO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF RYAN DUFF? WOULD YOU KINDLY GO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF RYAN DUFF? WOULD YOU KINDLY GO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF RYAN DUFF? WOULD YOU KINDLY GO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF RYAN DUFF? WOULD YOU KINDLY GO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF RYAN DUFF? WOULD YOU KINDLY GO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF RYAN DUFF? WOULD YOU KINDLY GO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF RYAN DUFF? WOULD YOU KINDLY GO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF RYAN DUFF?
5/6 c12 6Vongola Ninja
Soooo, Correct me if I'm wrong which I don't think I am but doesn't this make it Nora second time being part of the pairing? I mean there's the one where she thinks Naruto's her Semblance and then there's this chapter after which I can't think of any other FF you have that has Nora be part of the Pairing if it's a Harem, I hope that changes with new and current stories you have written, Cause Nora doesn't get as much love as she deserves when it come's to FF, I mean when I put in the search for Nora in Naruto/RWBY FF there only came up 15 stories! She should have more then that honestly.
5/6 c12 kistunenaruto
I'm so excited for more of this. We're slowly but surely getting to beacon and naruto traumatizing some kids and ninja. I'm so ready for it.
5/6 c12 Samuel Santillan
I'll be honest:
I loved!
So Nora has also fallen, I imagined it.
5/6 c12 6Dragon Blaze-X
To quote king Arthur why have enemy's when you can have friends
5/6 c12 shinobinoyami16
Sound like an uchiha has arrived maybe TOBI
5/5 c12 Pabs117
Well, another girl fall for Naruto, nothing strange is happening here jejejeje.
The chapter was great, i can't wait to see what will happen next
5/5 c12 Hajimari to Owari
Hmm I have a hard time understanding Nora, but Nira will always be Nora.
Love the chapter and hope to see the next arc.
Blessings and hope you had a great day.
Thanks for your hard work!
5/5 c1 Darth Prime
I just wanted to thank for all your stories. I have been reading them for almost 10 yrs now, and while not all have been to my own odd taste I have enjoyed reading them all the same.
So thanks for the entertainment and imagination workouts.
5/5 c12 ethan.lukkar
Magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon
1,263 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »