FanFiction.Net
for The 100: Alone but Together

1/19 c25 Guest
I have no patience I can’t wait for the next chapter!
12/3/2023 c24 jackyfloresq2001
can't wait for the next chapter
11/21/2023 c23 Otterbot
I was so happy to see an update! Thanks for continuing this journey.
5/21/2023 c2 inesucashiro131
Me está llamando mucho la atención este fanfic, tengo mucha curiosidad por lo que pasará, apenas voy en el cap 2
11/14/2021 c20 3GinnyWeasley09
Aww, of course! I am always excited to read the next chapter! I hadn’t had time to read lately but I’m glad I was finally able to get to this one. Keep it up!Also, my new favorite quote from this fic “why is my life a constant question of what the fuck is going on” lol
10/18/2021 c19 GinnyWeasley09
Uh oh a cliffhanger! I definitely liked Kane even more this chapter! And Bellamy awww he is so cute about Clarke, they better get together soon before he explodes with love for her. And that’s great about your college, I’m glad it’s going well!
9/17/2021 c18 GinnyWeasley09
Oooh yay a new chapter! I was so happy to see this update in my emailsthis was great, I was having so much fun reading Murphy and Raven’s povs, you always write them so accurately! And I can definitely see Kane becoming a father figure, I can’t wait to see more of that. Hope you are doing well in college!
8/26/2021 c18 6NoRoleModelz98
glad to know this story is still going, been needing more stuff to read!
8/25/2021 c18 Linden Len
"I just wanna go zoom zoom!" ICONIC
8/25/2021 c18 Linden Len
Shout out to Columbus OH! Woot woot! Stories rarely take place here! I am so happy you are back. Love this story and what a great chapter!
1/30/2021 c18 MaryCrack13

dfgv
bgv
d
10/18/2020 c17 sonorarain
This is amazing! Please please update, I'm dying for the rest of the story. Keep up the good work
10/18/2020 c12 sonorarain