FanFiction.Net
for What The Future Holds

5/27/2021 c26 6Carvaiine
Aww... Good chapter, but I just feel like Rasa is becoming a one-sided character. He's just mean and work, like he doesn't even care, and sending Minoko on half a dozen assassination missions over the course of a few weeks, i dunno, if I was this grumpy, overly serious dude, I wouldn't trust a (what, 7?) Year old girl to do so much. And I also think the reasoning is a bit flawed as well. I understand that for being a child, Minoko has a better position for that specific profession, but any jounin knows the Transformation tecnique and could accomplish that easily. (Sorry if i sound rude, but i just think that if Madara and Obito and Itachi had redemption and some good inside, I think Rasa should as well.
5/26/2021 c26 Amaryllis-lover
great chapter also fuck rasa.
2/16/2021 c24 Carvaiine
I understand that feeling of short chapter. And the lateness. Oh how much I wished I could do it on time with longer chapters. But nope. And plot part just keeps getting farther away. A chapter closer? New filler idea. Should I do a time skip? Add an oc and take up a whole chapter for it.
9/16/2020 c23 Lucia
Will minoko meet kankuro and temari anytime soon
9/16/2020 c23 2BatmanForPresident
Awesome update! that definitely cleared things up a bit. I love to building dynamic between Minoko and Gaara! I cant wait to see what comes next. I have a feeling that trouble is brewing...
9/15/2020 c23 Guest
Please mi ojo is gaara best friend she would never kill him or hurt him
9/2/2020 c22 BatmanForPresident
I expected that reunion to be more violent. not sure why Gaara was having a hard time remembering her but I thought it would take longer for him to accept her again. I'm really glad she's back though. this was an excellent chapter and I cant wait for more!
8/27/2020 c21 BatmanForPresident
Something tells me we are in for a very rough reunion! This chapter had a lot of feelings in it and was a pleasure to read. cant wait for the next one !
7/29/2020 c20 BatmanForPresident
XD great chapter! I couldn't stop laughing! I can't wait for more!
7/28/2020 c20 6Carvaiine
I'm all for lightening up, but I can't in my own stories at all.
When my character from the normal world awakens in Gaara's body... "HOW DARE YOU WRITE 'YOU SUCK' ON MY SIGN? SAND COFFIN!" And she was actually supposed to be nice and not murderous.
When my character in my own WIP book finds herself kidnapped- oh ok I'm just gonna let you experiment on me it's totally fine... Wait why are you about to kill me?
7/23/2020 c19 YaoiLovinKitsune
Well now I’m sad! I really love this story and I’m so excited to see where you take her and Gaara relationship. And just the storyline in general. Gosh you know this is going to haunt her forever, not trying to help. And oh gosh in the future she’s going to meet her again and have to explain herself!
7/21/2020 c19 Carvaiine
That two weeks went by fast... And during it I did write some! But not of the one I had originally planned on writing, to my surprise.

On the chapter: yes, that was very bloody. And something about it made it seem very fast-paced, and that works very well during dramatic scenes but it also makes the chapter feel short. Maybe even if it's boring, try and do a part about the normal life for maybe three or so paragraphs before the tragedy.
7/11/2020 c18 1BabiBunchez
Sorry I haven’t reviewed none of the new chapters I had to play catch up since I wasn’t getting any notifications for your updates ! Can’t wait for the next chapter
7/8/2020 c18 pigs103
But like is Minoko going back to Suna anytime soon?
7/7/2020 c18 6Carvaiine
(Huh. Everyone always gets my name wrong- it's CAR. VA. IINE.
Two I s! Try Carnivine from pokemon but move the I one space forward, add an a before it, and remove the n.)

I liked this chapter! Helps me with motivation for writing my own fanfiction. Also, you don't need to apologize for skipping a week. I will NEVER have any sort of schedule.
23 Page 1 2 Next »