for You Think You Know Somebody

9/30/2020 c3 Guest
I feel sorry for you.
I hope it gets better, as that is all I can say.
Please look after yourself.
5/16/2020 c3 10TheGameNguyener
Despite the things that you've gone through, I'm more than happy to be supportive to someone who is practically the first friend I've ever made on this website. You shouldn't be sorry to keep your personal life a secret. Confiding to someone is a way to release your emotions, and that's not shameful whatsoever. Heartbreak is something no one wants to deal with, yet it's something we can't seem to escape. No matter what the situation involves, we have to cope through the five stages of grief. And once you've reached the light at the end of the tunnel, you can finally move on.

Of course, it's a long process. It doesn't matter how long it takes to reach acceptance. But as long as you have someone around to care about you, your feelings, and your life, there's an inner feeling of fulfillment. And I want to continue to be a part of that as contribution for supporting me as well. After all, you've helped me in my own dilemmas and depression. All I want to do is return the favor.

I hope you take care as well. You have a special place in my heart as a great friend.

~TheGameNguyener (TGN)
4/26/2020 c2 11PismoBeach
I’ve been a long time reader and follower of your stories. The instant I got the notification for this piece I knew something was off based on the title. After reading it I knew you had experienced heartbreak. I was afraid to reach out. It wasn’t until your last review for one of my stories that confirmed everything.

I want to say from the bottom of my heart that you are outstanding and deserve happiness. You can learn a lot about someone through their writing and I can see through yours that you have a heart of gold. May this pass and may you find someone who truly appreciates and values you. If you ever want or need to talk I am always available.