for The Substitute Ladybug

Good story, Dude!
2/21 c11 Ofdetermination
I love this story!
2/1 c11 Tanus11
I really hope you're going to continue this story verse one day but take your time i almost lost my job once because i didnt focuse enough time on it
12/30/2020 c11 Guest
Pls don't make this the end . Maybe you can make a reveal because it's an amazing story
12/19/2020 c11 jaemcats
Just finished reading this while doing pt for my broken leg. You handled this very well in terms of life restrictions. Although a 15 year old girl will handle things different than a 44 year old women. Some other stories had her climbing a ladder with her cast not gonna happen people.
12/16/2020 c6 TheFanFictionSuckerIsMe
to be quite honest Adrien is probably prettier in a skirt than most people i know
10/16/2020 c11 3Mysticarts
Very nicely done without shoe-horning in a reveal. While I like reveal stories as much as the next person part of the charm of the show is how close to reveals we get without getting them.
9/8/2020 c11 unic00r
Me gustó
9/5/2020 c1 9Ohma flame
...has Marinette become more of a combat comfy hero...as in a hero that feels at home in battle
9/5/2020 c11 1Titanfire999
This was a pleasure to read. You did really well with the limited scope and the strategy discussions were very interesting.
9/3/2020 c11 3D.Mentor
A great ending, thank you for writing.
9/3/2020 c11 1geekqueen2010
Great story! I love your one-shots but I love multi-chapter fics even more! I'm lucky that talented writers like you make fanfiction instead of just writing novels for profit, and eternally grateful too!
8/31/2020 c11 19The Queen of Valencia Torgue
Thanks for writing this! I hope you continue this world, it’s got a lot of potential!
8/27/2020 c11 DanielXDagaz
This was so, so good! With everything being terrible, being able to escape into a world of love and friendship and hope is really nice. Thank you!
8/18/2020 c11 Guest
This was such a cool story idea! Chat noir getting the parental guidance and support he needs, Ladybug getting to think from different perspectives for the fights, Marinette and Adrian getting closer tgt awwww.
252 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »