for The Substitute Ladybug

10/16 c11 3Mysticarts
Very nicely done without shoe-horning in a reveal. While I like reveal stories as much as the next person part of the charm of the show is how close to reveals we get without getting them.
9/8 c11 unic00r
Me gustó
9/5 c1 7Ohma flame
...has Marinette become more of a combat comfy hero...as in a hero that feels at home in battle
9/5 c11 1Titanfire999
This was a pleasure to read. You did really well with the limited scope and the strategy discussions were very interesting.
9/3 c11 3D.Mentor
A great ending, thank you for writing.
9/3 c11 1geekqueen2010
Great story! I love your one-shots but I love multi-chapter fics even more! I'm lucky that talented writers like you make fanfiction instead of just writing novels for profit, and eternally grateful too!
8/31 c11 18The Queen of Valencia Torgue
Thanks for writing this! I hope you continue this world, it’s got a lot of potential!
8/27 c11 DanielXDagaz
This was so, so good! With everything being terrible, being able to escape into a world of love and friendship and hope is really nice. Thank you!
8/18 c11 Guest
This was such a cool story idea! Chat noir getting the parental guidance and support he needs, Ladybug getting to think from different perspectives for the fights, Marinette and Adrian getting closer tgt awwww.
8/18 c11 guest
Thank you for alll the updates n strive to get this fic completed. Totally enjoyed it n looking for possible updates on this. Good luck with finding a job soon.
8/17 c11 Guest
Well then end of this story made my day.
i loved it.
Looking forward to what you come up next.
have a nice week and weekend and a good year in 2021.
8/17 c11 LunaWolf44
Yes! Ladybug and Marinette are finally healed!
Aww! Chat Noir is maturing!
Hmm. Marinette is working on defeating Hawkmoth AND making more progress!
There was no reveal, but this is definitely in one of the top three stories of Miraculous!
8/19 c11 2Silvanon of the Orchard
Wonderful story, excellent job!
8/19 c11 obsidiandragon182005
Great story overall! I had fun reading it and I absolutely love a good lila takedown story *evil cackle* this is very well written too. So smooth and easy to read. Great job!
8/18 c11 1xSapphirexRosesxFanx
MARINETTE x ADRIEN Forever!
246 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »