FanFiction.Net
for This Captain Wears Red

12/18/2021 c38 imena.williams09
Hmmmm...
12/18/2021 c26 NeuroSteel
A novelization of the manga with an addition in the form of an "institution" that makes no sense due to the existence of Punk Hazard. Why are there many small, secret objects if the WG has entire islands, closed and overprotected?
Anyway, Luffy, as a character, is fucked up. PTSD is not in Luffy's nature, hysteria - yes, phobias - no, he is too stubborn and simple for this. How can he proudly say that he will become the King of Pirates, the freest man, if he is so weak-willed?
Also, he has all three types of Haki, but more or less only Kenbunseku is used for reconnaissance. There are three gears, but those are fucked up. Why was the second gear used only once and then for movement, and not for battle? Weak opponents are not worthy of attention? Reread the arch of the island of fishmen. Why does he use a Busoshoku Haki only for defense, when by definition it is an attack reinforcement? In short, fucked up.
Expectations are more serious because of the difficult childhood post TS Luffy from the beginning of the story, the reality is a broken and more stupid than in the original (and this says a lot) child who does not use the available opportunities to fulfill his dreams. Fuck.
12/15/2021 c38 yaroslavsmit2015
it turned out well, I hope to continue
12/12/2021 c2 imena.williams09
Love it
12/2/2021 c38 Guest
Update please update please update please
11/28/2021 c38 Guest
Update please
11/21/2021 c38 Guest
Update please
11/20/2021 c38 Guest
Hi from Italy!
I wish I could make a very long and detailed rewiev for telling
exactly you how much I love both of your stories. But I'm very (very) bad at English, sorry, and I cannot do it. So I just wanna tell you how amazing both of stories are, thank you for write them.
Anyway I'm so curious about Nico Robin (one of my favourite character of OP), and what will happen with Haru (I hate him so much). Please don't let Ace die this time :(
Good luck for your exams, see you in December with the next chap.
Byee :)
10/31/2021 c16 Guest
I love your story, I love the way you tell and tell everything. incredible
10/31/2021 c38 Wishfull-star
That was a wonderful chapter and I can't wait for whatever happens next stay safe, I wonder if that howl has anything to do with child experiment's though I hope not:)
10/30/2021 c1 magitechxinc
I'm so hype! This is so interesting. I really wanna see how Robin and Luffy work out those trust issues.
10/29/2021 c38 9Drake G. Reaper
I'm interested in seeing how this Luffy will eventually deal with the Paramount War, though with Ace's different personality I think he'd live through the war. That is if Blackbeard will even be able to capture this version of Ace in the first place.
10/29/2021 c2 Guest
It's great
10/28/2021 c38 1buterflypuss
good chap. i thought this was the filler episode with the memory stealing seahorse, but now i guess not
10/28/2021 c38 Rijugrim